Family Circle Easy Crochet

Bearsgrammy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read in the mag that the spring/summer edition will go on sale around Jan. 16, 2007 so somebody mark their calendar and remind us to keep an eye out for it. Also Learn to Crochet should have hit the shelves on this past Sept. 12th so keep an eye out for it for any beginners you might know.

Found it! Quite a surprise since the store I found it in is notorious for not having craft magazines (I suppose since its family circle, that's why they have it - I'll have to test this theory on the womans day knit/crochet issue next time they put one out).

Interesting to note that in the upper right corner of the cover it says "all patterns triple-checked". As a marketing point, yeah, I'd like some assurance that there are no errors in a pattern :-)

I found it today too - after a quick glance, I think it has a lot in it I will like - will be looking at it more this evening. SaxDragon - triple checked - I saw that to and thought the samething.

grrr-made special trips to both Borders and Barnes and Noble and nada-when I asked they said they have no idea when they might get it...

I then stopped at JoAnns just in case but nothing...

Now I'm dying to see it ;)

I picked up mine yesterday. It has some really nice patterns . I hope to hit Michael's this week with my two 40% coupons and buy some of that Bernat Stripes yarn for the green striped baby afghan in one of the ads. I know two friends whose daughter and daughter in law's are expecting.

Wendyb532

I was just look through my old FCEC mag last night wishing they would put out another! This is fabulous news. :clap I want to go look for the mag right now! I'll have to see if I can get away for a bit! :)

I got mine today. I am eyeing the bolero made with Bernat Cool Crochet, the table runner, the cable sweater for boys, a coat, and the stadium blanket. the other patterns are nice also.

Cecilia, it is possible that the website for Bernat is not updated yet with that beautiful scarf-like jacket. It may be on the yarn label, I have seen patterns on yarn labels that never make it to the Bernat site.

a hunting i will go,a hunting i will go, high ho the merry ohs a hunting i will go, and i had better find it too:P :P barnes and noble huh? awesome we have one of those or borders maybe? anyways am going to cruise straight to my fav bookstore and snag it before it sells out as so many crochet mags do, one would think that since it sells so fast, that perhaps they should order more:yes :yes:devil :devil :lol :lol

I haven't seen it, but I have a question. Are the photos underneath (on the dream weavers yarn website) what is in the magazine? Because I just looked at the most recent issue of Crochet Today on Sunday, and a LOT of the patterns are the ones on the link below.

http://www.dreamweaveryarns.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1510

They wouldn't put out two magazines with the same patterns, would they?

Archived