'Lo All!

Robyn

Hiya, I'm Robyn and I'm from NE Oklahoma and attending college going for a degree in history.

I've been crocheting for years but it was mostly an on again, off again activity to pass time but recently I picked it up as a solid hobby again when I started making scarves and things for the various clubs I'm involved in. After all that, I now have a rather large and overflowing tub of yarn in my dorm room and I'm sure the RA thinks I'm insane, but oh well.

This looks like a fun and helpful place and I'm sure I'll like it around here. Off to class now, so I'll be back later, bye!

Hello Robyn. Sending you a big welcome to Crochetville from Chapel Hill, North Carolina. You must be busy all the time between classes and crocheting. Glad you decided to join C'ville. You will love it here. And you'll get lots of ideas for using that tubfull of yarn.

BP

A warm welcome form Southern Mass!

Good luck in college. Your RA may think you're crazy, but crafts can keep you sane when you're too tired to read or watch TV because of too much studying. Keep up that yarn habit! :cheer

Hey from the western plains of Oklahoma!! :welcome I started crocheting after leaving the dorm, thank goodness. I can't imagine what my room mates would have thought. Welcome again from Elk City (go west on I-40, if you make it to TX, backtrack 30 miles

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone. It's great to know there are people from Oklahoma around here. And, I don't think it's just my RA who thinks I'm crazy. I know at least one of my neighbors is very curious and another gives me strange looks. I don't have any roommates so no problem there!

Thanks again, everyone and I'll see you all around the boards.

Archived