kmd

Connecticut Crocheters -- how did the gathering go??

I am so sorry I missed it! My work is just like that, and thats the way it is. But I would love to hear how much fun you all had. :-)

And ... any plans for the next one?

Peace,

Kristen

Kristen,

I was wondering the same thing, I came down with a cold and couldn't attend either.

Wendyb532

It went well I think. There were 5 of us. I'm really bad with names though so I can't tell you who was who.

We are def talking about another meeting. Gleda (Moonspinner) would probably host it, so PM her about it.

I agree with Melissa, the get together was nice. A little lunch, a little chit chat & a little crocheting or knitting. The weather was great and we were able to sit outside on the deck.

I can reserve our employee lounge for a future meet up - it's also in Manchester & decorated in a 50's diner theme. Any suggestions for a date?

Yeah, we had fun crocheting, knitting and eating. The weather was perfect for sitting out on the deck.

There were five of us altogether: Melissa (tezcatlipoca98), Christy (tweety256), Andi (andip470), Connie (friend and co-worker) and moi.

With such a nice group of women, I'll be more than happy to host another meetup. I'm pretty flexible, so any weekend is good for me. If the weather is nice, we'll use my deck again. If the weather is lousy, Andi can reserve a room for us to use which is fairly close to my place.

Everyone please give me some input as to when we shall have our next meetup. Thanks!

I was sorry to have missed it also, but would definitely be up for another 'meetup'.

Joan

IDK. October sometime, though not Saturday the 14th, I'm going to some reptile thing with friends.

Gleda,

The 28th is ok for me. I have a two day conference to go to on the 13th and 14th.

Wendyb532