ARRRGH!

jennmwalsh

Anyone have enough knowlege of blogger and html to help me out? My web site is listed below, and although when I preview it, it looks great, when I go and publish it, it looks like CRAP.

:mad

If you can help, mail me please? jennmwalsh@aol.com

Ok...I got it to work...but I think it was the size of the pictures I post that screwed it up. Anyway other than to resize my pictures even MORE, to fix this?

Mmm... you've removed the pictures, I think, so it's hard to say. I've got a blogspot blog too. I keep my pictures to 350x350 pixels max, that seems to work best. You should be able to adjust the number of entries in the settings tab, under Formatting. :cheer2 Love the new layout, it looks really good Jenn.

Jenn, when I was just starting out... I used this website ALOT. It's written for KIDS... but hey.. when you are just starting out... it's good to have someone hold your hand.

Hope this helps. [and your blog DOES look good]

:)h

Later I went looking at the sizes of the pictures that are on the top of that entry, I mean, the ones that came WITH the layout, and they were half the size of the ones I was trying to display....Gee, wonder why I was having a problem. *sigh* Me and my want for big pictures! Anyway, all the entries are back now, so if you wanted to see what the pictures were, go ahead. lol

Thanks for the help, and the compliments! Today is collect buttons day, so there'll be more to look at later.

Also, does anyone know if the Anna Knits percentage bars still work from her photo album? They wouldn't show up on my blog, so was just wondering if we had to find hosting for them ourselves, and where everyone else does.

So far as I know they don't work. I still stumble across blogs where they are whited out. I'm hosting mine from my website, but I'd love to find an offsite host for them. I don't like the way they look on my blog.

Archived