Stitch Markers

stormyautumn

These are great! You did a fabulous job with them.....I bet you could sell them on E-Bay or in an Etsy shop......Especially the ones that remind you of the hook size that was used in the project......SHEER GENIUS!

:(:cheerI did it! I made my own little hook size markers too, lol. Mine are no where near as nice, but they make me happy. I used some memory wire that I had laying around. Works good sofar. My pictures are in my blog, I hope you can get to them ok, seems I have used all my space up as far as my pictures on that site:( . Anyway have a look.

what about marking your crochet hook like the ones i found on ebay here? and for when the auction ends, here's a pic:

DSGUPW9SN9F2.jpg

i think it's a pretty neat idea and the fact that there is a clasp on either end makes it nice for crafters on the go to be able to just hook them onto a keyring or something. i'm curious as to how the beads stay stuck to the top of the needle. gorilla glue, sculpy clay, or something of the sort? the only thing i'm not overly keen on is the sheeth over the hook. i think i'd find that a bit uncomfortable to work with and think that the yarn may get hung up or caught on it? :think otherwise, i think the overall idea is pretty neat! Congrats to Miss Bejeweledhooks on her creative insight!

wow someone got busy! lthey look great and so practical. the hook size markers.. why has no one thought of this before?!?! i was only last night thinking of finishing a scarf for my cousin's little girl but couldnt recall what hook i'd been using.

Archived