Stitch Markers

stormyautumn

SO after reading several threads on stitch markers, I was inspired. I made regular stitch markers, then ones to mark rows, and also ones to mark what hook you were using on the project. They all look much better in person. Well, all together it was a ton. I don't know that I would ever use this many, but once I got going, there was no stopping me. Sorry about all the pick, but click to make them larger.

th_stitchmarkers3.jpgth_stitchmarkers2.jpg

th_smallstitchmarkers.jpgth_largestitchmarkers.jpg

th_hookmarkers.jpgth_hookmarkers2.jpg

th_numbermarkers.jpg

Wow ...love this...the ones that mark hook size:idea what an GOOD idea

Not my idea, it was someone else one Crochetville, but I can't remember who. But I loved it, esp. for WIP that are put away for awhile. I always forget what I was using.

Wow! Awesome! May I ask where you get the little metal circles to put the beads and things on, and the clasp-type ones?

Thanks for sharing this FABULOUS idea!!! I need to make some with letters for my UFO's . I've been known just to leave the hook in the project but sometimes it falls out , or it's the only one I can find in that size. Then I forget what I was using ... I'm sure we've all done it al least once. The stitch markers are great thanks for making life easier. I bet this starts a new trend!!!

I keep looking at the bits and bobs to make stitch markers but I never know how I should actually do it...yours are fantastic, I also like the hook-size markers - I always forget what I'm using :)

-- Michelle

Archived