mva5493

What do you have the most of hooks, patterns, or yarn?

I was thinking about this when replying to the "how many hooks" question. I don't know which I have more of but it's between the yarn and the patterns. I think the yarn takes up more space but the patterns weigh more:lol

Hands down, I have more patterns than I know what to do with. Every time I see a cute pattern online, I print it out on the off chance I'll ever decide to make it. I have one huge 3-ring binder full of patterns I printed from the Internet and another pile of patterns waiting to go into a binder.

would have to be yarn even though I have scads of patterns, including 50 crochet books that are from `1930 and earlier, and over 100 hooks.

I got binders of printed patterns as well. I even went to a few different libraries and made colour photo copies of patterns. Thats an easy practically free way of getting patterns, and they have new books too! My bed is a captains bed, and three of the huge drawers are full to the top with patterns. I would have to say patterns I have most of. Though yarn is a close running second.

Patterns! :manyheart I have several binders with patterns that I copied off the internet plus several :book booklets that I purchased. To make this worse, I also knit,:knitquilt, :sew do counted cross stitch and other crafts! I'll never have the time to do half of the stuff I have patterns for! :blush It's an obsession! :devil

Patterns definitely!!!!

I just moved another batch of stuff onto CD and I had 150 afghan patterns - that was only one folder that was moved. The first CD I created had 697 mb of patterns. I'm starting on my third CD's worth of patterns already.

definately patterns. not even counting what I have saved in my web favourites! i buy patterns where-ever I see them.

I have a lot of patterns, but there are only a few I really use.

Yarn -- two stashes. When they get full I work up yarn or give some away.

I wish I had more patterns memorized. Then I could have more variety in my crochet, because when I'm watching a movie I don't want to take time to follow pattern directions.

if I could FIND all my hooks, then I would be able to figure out which I had more of.... I keep buying more hooks for the ones that disappear or that are kept with the wips! So...it's a toss up... not sure really.

Hmmm, It's probably a toss up between the yarn and the patterns. I think the patterns win though. I am like many here that have multiple binders full ot pattern printed from the internet, plus all the books and leaflets that are stored in milk crates. Yarn would be a close second though! The number of hooks doesn't even come close! (maybe 30 or so)

Putting patterns in a binder is a good idea. I think I have more yarn than anything else, but hopefully some Christmas crocheting will take care of that.

I have a yarn addiction. So I have yarn.

Although Im catching up with the patterns and the hooks

Cheryl

Well, it definately looks like I am in the right place:lol I think I have more patterns, but the yarn is catching up fast. Glad to know I am not alone in either of my obsessions!

Valerie

I have more patterns than any other supply. I love browsing through them

and deciding what colors would work best. Of course, I still go looking for more! However, like Salos said, I wish

I had more memorized so I could work on afghans for instance while my mind and eyes are engaged on TV.

I have a large 3 ring binder overflowing with patterns that I have got from the net which I think beats my 2 hooks and 10 rolls of wool somehow.

Patterns...but they are all running neck and neck!

Have to say yarn cause I have lots of patterns now so I need more yarn to do them:eek

When I first read this I thought, "Yarn...definately yarn!" but after reading the word "BINDER" I realized if I count all my freebie patterns, the ones on my computer... the purchased and inherited...it's got to be patterns. If I had the yarn for half the patterns I have you couldn't walk through the house!!:eek

And all this time I thought I had only one crochet addiction!!!

I have more yarn then any thing :)