MamaHooks easy stocking in thread

Tampa Doll

I asked MamaHooks if I could make her Christmas stocking pattern in thread. She got back to me with a yeah that would be nice,

Well, here is the result. I made two, cause they were so easy to make and they looked darn cute. Can’t wait to put them on my

Christmas tree.

They are 3 ½ inches long, Oh yeah that is 4 quarters long and if you wanted to you could put some candy or such in for a little gift or

party favor. Here is how they look.

th_ChristmasStockings001.jpg (clickable)

I asked MamaHooks if I could make her Christmas stocking pattern in thread. She got back to me with a yeah that would be nice,

Well, here is the result. I made two, cause they were so easy to make and they looked darn cute. Can’t wait to put them on my

Christmas tree.

They are 3 ½ inches long, Oh yeah that is 4 quarters long and if you wanted to you could put some candy or such in for a little gift or

party favor. Here is how they look.

th_ChristmasStockings001.jpg (clickable)

How adorable, they are so small. Tampa Doll you made them look so darling. Thank you for the suggestions for the changes to the pattern. I am sure they will look adorable on your Christmas Tree. :ctree Thank you for testing my pattern.

AWE!!:yay They will look great on the Christmas tree:ctree or on top of gifts:gift or tucked inside of cards:mail and adding candy is a great idea:candycane Also could add a little cash$$ or maybe a gift card

How adorable, they are so small. Tampa Doll you made them look so darling. Thank you for the suggestions for the changes to the pattern. I am sure they will look adorable on your Christmas Tree. :ctree Thank you for testing my pattern.

These stockings are so adorable! Is the pattern available?

Thanks

I am looking to possibly sending them up to the Granddaughters with a little something in them. I also like the idea of the garland.

What is bad, is that I am now into taking my yarn patterns and making them with thread. Stuffed animals and such.

I guess it is the darn humidity down here, we are sweltering.:whew:hot

I just had another thought you could crochet a string/garland and hang them on a wall under a mirror or picture or on a mantle

hugs, Sunrisedq

Or make a bunch for an advent calendar....mmmmmm yummy little chocolate filled stockings:P They look very good, by the way...will be neat to see the pattern for them!

~L

Archived