Etsy store

Mom w/a Motif

Question

This is probably a really stupid question with a really simple answer, but I can't figure it out... :think For anyone with an etsy store, How do you add 'stock' to your patterns? For each pattern listed, it will say '5 in stock'. Well I have the one there, but if I go to list another one will it make another separate listing? How does that work? Also, when someone orders a pattern, do you automatically get an email? It probably explains all this somewhere but I can't seem to find it... (I am a big dummy when it comes to computers, I don't know what clipboard and filetype and all these computer terms mean, but I want to try doing this...) :sigh

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me! :hug

Tina

6 answers to this question

Good Morning!

I will help you!

I have an etsy store....which etsy seems to be down??!?!? I cant get in.

I will explain the best I can.

To add stock to your listing, like more patterns available,

Click on your store (it may bring you to it immediately, I cant remember!)

It will list the items you have for sale.

Click on edit at the end of the item row

Go through the pages there and you can add quantity to your listing.

It will only change you 10 cents per item that you add. You do not get charged again the 50 cents for listing the item.

You can do this for up to 6 months, without relisting the item.

It is a great way to save money when you are selling patterns!

When someone purchases an item from you.

Etsy notifies you with an email.

It will tell you who bought it, and how they intend to pay.

I believe it tells you their email also.

Like I said, I cant get into etsy right now:(

Hope this helps...

if you have any more questions, ask!

:clap Thank you SO much, Kristie! :hug I am such a computer dummy; but I am trying as hard as I can to try and make a little extra income here. (Without having to go back to work, you know...) :( Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug

Awesome, I did it! I totally forgot about that part when I did it. (I have had too much going on lately...)

:manyheart

Tina

Wow I checked out both of your stores and I like them both. I must admit I have never heard of anything but an ebay store before now. I am really thinking of opening one up myself. How much does it cost to get one and do they charge you alot when you sell something? Thanks in advance for any and all info.

:clap Thank you SO much, Kristie! :hug I am such a computer dummy; but I am trying as hard as I can to try and make a little extra income here. (Without having to go back to work, you know...) :( Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug

Awesome, I did it! I totally forgot about that part when I did it. (I have had too much going on lately...)

:manyheart

Tina

I am pleased you sorted it out. I had to get my 14yo to help me figure it out.(lol)

Archived