Crochet in Hawaii pic of yarn bag

Hi,,, I decorated my yarn bag with my screeen name sunnywolfgar and Crochetville on my yarn bag.... We went there for our daughter wedding in Hawaii in August 2006... yes, I did crochet some,,, but then fell asleep got sick over there for last 3 days with a sneezing and runny nose cold& fevers.. Thought you all like to see the bag... Couldn't find anything that said Hawaii ,,it was always up high here is something that is down to my level...lol..

Hale Koa is a military Hotel in Hawaii in case any of you never heard of it,,and Yes, wore my orange pinepaple skirt here and I forgot to wear my pineapple scruncie? Tommorrow I will be posting the pineapple scrunchie.

you can click on pictures to make bigger.

th_InHawaiiwithmyyarnbag.jpgth_HaleKoasignwithyarnbag.jpgth_Myyarnbag.jpg

What a great idea! Did anyone ask you about Crochetville or crocheting? Congratulations on your daughter's wedding by the way. How wonderful to get married in Hawaii! Terrible that you ended up sick.

I got alot of looks but no one ask about crochet or any crochet groups. The lady next to me on the plane ask how in the world do you do that. I told her it was crochet. she said it would drive her crazy.

I LOVE that skirt-so pretty!

Thank--you...

Here are the pictures of the Pineapple stitch skirt. I did not make it but bought it at the mall. I fell in love with it and had to buy it. I did make a pineapple scrunchie to go with it but I need to get a picture of it first. Maybe tommorrow I can get that done. Still haven't done it.

here are the pictures that are close up

th_pineappleskirt015.jpg th_pineappleskirt013.jpg th_pineappleskirt012.jpg

A great advertisement for the Ville! And isn't Hawaii beautiful?!

I want to go back! My DH took me there for our honeymoon.. mmm, I can feel that aloha now!!

If we ever go back to Hawaii we would like to go to Maui. But I rather go to Padre Island ,,Texas instead. I love it there~~~

Archived