Pattern Listings

RebeccaVelasquez

Question

• Answers 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am looking for a pattern from bernat that was a free one. It was one that ou tear off in the store near the yarn you need for the project. It was for Bernat Baby sport and it uses one big ball of Baby-baby / baby pink or funny and blue. The inside was the varigated, a row of clusters then a row of single crochet. The outside was worked on one side at time. I had searched everywhere and cannot find it. I even wrote to spinrite, the parent company of bernat but haven't heard back. I am half way through the blanket and can't find mine, Does anyone out there have this pattern? I would really appreciate it. Thanks:eek

Hopefully, someone will have the original pattern they can send to you. They won't be able to make a copy and send it to you, because that would be copyright infringement and a violation of our forum guidelines.

I know you didn't ask for a copy; I'm just clarifying for anyone who might think that the fact that it no longer seems to be available means that it's no longer under copyright protection.

I need a pattern for crocheting a round baby afghan. When my boys were

born someone knitted a round afghan for them and I just can't knit, but I am

sure there must be a pattern for a round one. Hope someone can help me!

Connie Sue

I.m pretty sure I have one,I am having surgery in the AM will look for it while I am at home resting during the week

I can't believe that no one has put this site up.

http://afghansnmore.com/

I love it! Just scroll down to free patterns directories, and what you will find it great.:hook

Hey thanks so much for this link! I had never heard of it and boy, do they have some nice patterns there! Just added it to my favorites! I'm sending you a great big hug for this one! :hug

Hello ladies,

being new to crochet i have been looking for easy patterns to get started with not much luck.I was going to make a new post in the forum,then i found this post.All i can say is WOW! How do you find all of these great links to pattern sites? I think i'll be busy now for months!:clap

I am a very new member to crochetville but am enjoying meeting new friends already and learning lots from the posts. dawn-

I was just surfing around for bikini patterns and came across http://www.adriafil.com. It's in Italian, but there is a drop down language menu that will translate the page into English. On the left hand side of the page is a link to their magazine Dritto & Rovescio. I've seen this publication once in a yarn store and it is really amazing. The best part is, if you click on the cover of the current issue, you can download all the patterns from that issue in .pdf format. Near the top of the page is a link that says "more patterns and more ideas." That will link you to past issues and you can download patterns from them as well. They have some really nice stuff.

thank you for the fantastic link to the italian magazine...I just downloaded several really nice and different projects and I signed up for their newsletter. However I had to say I was from Canada because the US is not listed as a country option!!!

The Japanese craft supply company Clover has some free crochet patterns:

Free Japanese crochet pojects:

Amigurumi

Scarf, bags, coasters & hat

Peaked cap, shawl, pouch, pincushion, scarf, top, corsages etc.

More bags, hats & other things

(there's alos lots of other great patterns on their site for knitting, sewing etc. and probably more crochet ones being added so have a look around! ;) )

I Just found crochetville this is a great little place I have been lost for 30 minutes just reading about the message board.

I Have been looking for several months trying to find a dutch hat pattern. We have 60 little girls that are going to dress up as dutch girls for a play. Any idea's of where I can get a hold of a simple crotchet cotton pattern?

Archived