Caron's Soft Sage Circle Jacket CAL

donnalynn2

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks so much, Eurolyons, for your explanation! I just frogged the ENTIRE thing yesterday so I can start over. It didn't really take me long to complete it the first time (I can crochet pretty quickly - and I have NO social life ;)). Now that I know the little quirks in the pattern and with your help I think I'll be able to make it a little wider, a lot longer, and I'll probably add another row or two of ruffles. Thanks again!

Thanks...I'm sorry, time got away from me...and now I have to go make dinner...but after dinner, I'll post pics...I promise...thanks for being patient everyone!!!!!

You are so welcome Gretchen...that's the great thing about these CAL's...we're all able to help others with the potential pitfalls to the patterns...

And trust me, I did a fair amount of frogging on this puppy...with my cat's help (I kept telling her, "Get the frog, get the frog!!!!")

*Taking a bow* Thank you, thank you, thank you...you're all too kind...but I'm wearing and it's so comfy! Sent pics of it to my mom...hopefully she'll like it too.

Thank you Fuzzy Ferret...off topic, since you have ferrets, do you have a crochet pattern for a ferret Hammack? I just found out I'm now an Auntie to a ferret named Bandit that my brother's family adopted...pm me if you do pretty please?

Wait until you see what else I'm making with the rest of that pink thread...(I have a ton left over...) Thank you so much for the compliments...

That is just beautiful. I want to find the time to make that so bad.

Wait until you see what else I'm making with the rest of that pink thread...(I have a ton left over...) Thank you so much for the compliments...

Although I had to read and read this pattern *grrrr*.....it turned out large for me, but......(good but).......I think this will be a perfect size for my SIL and I owe her one!

I'm down to the sleeves......(got side-tracked with grand son's b-day and all)....and she will look SMASHING in it!

I WILL make myself one........now that I now what yarn, needle, etc.......I used Red Heart and it's not at all like Caron. Oh well.........SHE will love it! :)

Finally made it in....to Hobby Lobby that is. The yarn for DS sweater was on sale (YarnBee Mosaic Twist) hope I got enough, so I found my sweater yarn too...going with the soft pink...now that you all are about done...I finally get to start!!! yay!

Hey Momcrochets don't feel bad - I'm going to start AGAIN (I completely frogged my first one!) so we'll probably be neck and neck! I'm using the dark berry color, I'm thinking I should have gotten a lighter color but it'll still be nice.

Now if I can put down my other projects down...

Archived