Any crocheters in Maryland?

Guest psychosharona

There is a group which meets on third Wednesday at the library in Eldersburg (Tonight)

There is/was also a charity group that meets in Wesminster in one of the libraries as well.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Live in St. Mary's County - wonderful area!

(Born and raised in Silver Spring.)

I'd be very interested in meeting up with other crocheters and knitters and so on!

Dot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Anyone interested in charity crochet in the White Marsh area. I am tired of looking for a non existing group so I guess I have to start one...say yes pretty please!

What kind of group were you looking to start? I'm not in white marsh but it really isn't that far when you take the back road!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello, I am from Tennessee but my husband grew up in Maryland and his family still lives up there. I was just excited to recognize some of the names of different places listed here haha.

• 6 months later...

Hello all you Marylanders! I am in Baltimore County Maryland, Middle River to be exact. I have a crochet group I go to every Monday Night. Any of you that would like more information please PM me. I don't know how I missed this thread for so long.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey hey! Born and raised in Annapolis, and currently living near Ft Meade, halfway between Annapolis and Columbia. I taught myself to read crochet patterns last winter while in between graduation and looking for a job. Amigurumi really caught my eye when I was starting (hence my username) and I've branched out from there.

I would love to get together with other crocheters to chat and hook :) Anyone know if that Annapolis group still meets?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

my dad was military but had family in finksburg and lived in westminster, silver run and around for a few years. but been on the eastern shore for a few years now. hello :)

Archived