Any crocheters in Maryland?

Guest psychosharona

Guest psychosharona

Hi! My name is Sharon any crocheters out there from Maryland? I live in Westminster.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

YEAH Sharon!!!! Another Marylander! I am from Baltimore County a place called Middle River.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest psychosharona

>Hi, Yarntomato and Froggy! I haven't been on the board for awhile. I grew up in Dundalk and Perry Hall so I know where you are.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

where in laurel do you live? When I first moved there I lived on brock bridge rd just up from the school in that moble park. Then I broke up with the guy and lived in the hotle valincea for almost 5 months before moving to harford county . I worked in beltsville .

Hi, there, I'm in Laurel right on the boarder of Howard and PG county.

I grew up in Severna Park but spend all my time in Freeland (Northern Baltimore County) when I'm in Maryland. I'll be there this year from the middle of May through November!:dog

where in laurel do you live? When I first moved there I lived on brock bridge rd just up from the school in that moble park. Then I broke up with the guy and lived in the hotle valincea for almost 5 months before moving to harford county . I worked in beltsville .

Hi there!

I live right off of 197. I also used to work in Beltsville, at the Ritz Camera. Thank god I got out of there!

• 4 weeks later...
I know it's been a while since anyone posted to this thread. But, I'm new to Crochetville, so... I'm in Howard County, MD....

Hi, I live in Howard County ,too. I grew up in Elkridge, and moved back here 3 years ago, after spending the preceding 6 years living in Parkville.

• 4 weeks later...

Then, you must know the ACMoore in Bowie Town Center! Neat yarn department, huh?

I'm in Silver Spring, just north of where Rt29 (Colesville Rd) and New Hampshire Blvd cross. :hi I crochet with a neighbor every other monday. Anyone want to get together? :hook

I'm in Bowie, but I have family in Hampstead, so I'm out your way every once in a while...

Hi, I live in Howard County ,too. I grew up in Elkridge, and moved back here 3 years ago, after spending the preceding 6 years living in Parkville.

I lived in Laurel and Columbia for about 3.5 years until this November when (due to DH's job) we moved to Kansas....... But, I know the area well....

• 3 months later...

Roli: When I was a kid we lived with my grandmother in Freeland. That was the best place ever! My sister and I were always outside, exploring. :manyheart

I grew up in Severna Park but spend all my time in Freeland (Northern Baltimore County) when I'm in Maryland. I'll be there this year from the middle of May through November!:dog

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all MD crocheters,

My name is Susan and I presently live off of Rt. 301 in Upper Marlboro - not far from Waldorf, MD (the south side of Prince George's County). I would like to find anyone who wants to hook-up and do some "hooking" (lol). :manyheart

I grew up in Eldersburg, then my husband and I lived in Westminster for 7 years. We now live just outside of Ocean City. We have been here for almost 9 years. I don't know of anyone around here that crochets!

Gardnr

Archived