LA, Atlanta or Indiana area

Guest KnitTamDiva

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow! I'm in Carmel too!

The places I go to for yarn are Hobby Lobby,(Carmel) Michael's, (Westfield) and Joanne's, (near Castleton Mall). There is also a Hancock Fabrics store here in Carmel but they don't have much.

I saw a privately owned yarn store in Westfield a while back on their main street near their high school but I haven't gotten around to going in there. I wonder if it's still there. (You know how hard it must be to start a business on your own.) I can't remember the name of it. I don't know if it was a franchise or anything.

We have a LYS here, The Yarn Depot. I've been there once to pet only. They are very expensive. I'm too cheap for it. We have Michael's, Walmart, Meijers, Joanns, occassionaly Target, and Hancock. And I visit them all frequently even though I could open my own store!:blush

• 3 weeks later...

Grew up in Valparaiso, IN about a 5 min drive to lake michigan, and hour to chi town and 1 hour to southbend, about 2 hours to indy, but not planning on going to IN for some time yet...unless i get an invite to Indy, waiting on the boss man to let me tag to the race, but we will see, they say yes but I heard from others that we don't go by verbal but when they had the ticket...we will see...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I also live in Indy about 10 min form Greenwood mall.And Borders book store I w onder if there any crochet groups in the area that meat once in a while? Like at the Borders book store or some where?????????:think

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived