AIM users (aol instant messanger)

so what is AIM?

I'm not exactly willing to give my addy anymore - unless y'all wanna sign up for a once in a lifetime opportunity to buy stock in a Gold mine on Pluto :D. I get several opportunities every day so just let me know...kay?

but why cant I find them WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. LOL Seriously, maybe my eyes are bad, but I think i have looked at all the sets and I am not seeing the yarn ones.

Edit: Nevermind, call it not enough coffee this morning, I found them.

and guess who just loaded this over the weekend? yep, that would be me. i'll have to play with looking for this over the weekend.

today having to much computer problems in work to play tonight.:hook

Gee, I didn't eve sign up and yet I received this fabulous information today from the aim people

In other to claim your£5,000,000.00 prize winning, which has been

deposited in a designated bank. However,you will have to fill the form below and send it to the Promotion manager of THE COCA COLA COMPANY for verification and then

you will be directed to the bank where a cheque of £1,000,000.00 has

already been deposited in your favour.

There's also an aim express that uses java, so you can use it without downloading another program to your computer.

Darski I understand the not wanting to get spam at your addie... the very reason I have an address just for signing up for things. all my spam goes there.

I rarely IM anyone anyways.. but thought I'd mention the aimexpress for those who didn't want to d/l.

Gee, I didn't eve sign up and yet I received this fabulous information today from the aim people

In other to claim your£5,000,000.00 prize winning, which has been

deposited in a designated bank. However,you will have to fill the form below and send it to the Promotion manager of THE COCA COLA COMPANY for verification and then

you will be directed to the bank where a cheque of £1,000,000.00 has

already been deposited in your favour.

thats really weird ive NEVER gotten spam from them and ive had a few accounts for like 5 years

I am guessing that this scam was a compilation of any brand they could fling together. It was a majorly cokeacola promotion - uh huh..

I just thought it was funny coming so close after this aim discussion. Maybe eschelon sent it to me after recording my site visits. :D

Archived