Mississippi, Jackson area

Chie

I am 34 year-old, stay-at-home mom from Japan. I live in a small town which is about 70 miles away to the North from Jackson.

I'd love to have friends to get together and enjoy our favorite hobby, crocheting.

Pleeez e-mail me if you are interested. :rock

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Dawniepoo

Love your site! A friend of mine and I both live about 35 miles north of Jackson. Both of us crochet, but we are both just beginners. Saw that book with the 62 squares when I picked up some yard the other day at Walmart and so now when we get together we will be working on them together. Good to see someone local here!

Dawniepoo

Hi, Dawniepoo :yay2

Boy, I am sooo glad to have you here! :welcome I almost gave up about hearing from people around here, but here you are and your friend too! :woohoo

I live in a small country town about 70 miles to North from Jackson, and I am trying to live a bit closer to Jackson now. I go to the Super WM in Madison a lot to hunt my crochet supplies... and of course, the Micheal's in Jackson.

As you know, I am working on the 63 squares too and I have made 12 squares so far. So you know, please let me know if you need help, etc. :bigsmile

I am soooo excited to have you here at crochetvile, and hoping to see your future projects. :fluffy

Happy crocheting! :sheep

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi!! I'm in Jackson, well just outside of north Jackson, actually. Glad to see someone else from this area here. I've seen the 63 squares book at Michael's and almost bought it last week. Guess I'm going to have to go back and get it because it looks like a really good project to have on hand. (Like I need another project on hand.)

Talk at ya later!!

Julie

• 4 weeks later...

I thought I subscribed to this thread, but I guess I hadn't done that yet. :(

Well, I was just checking here to see if there is anybody new (but I expected email notifications if any), and to my surprise, there were some new posts here! :hi

Julie -

I'm so happy to see someone else from this area! :jumpyay

I've done the 63 square afghan, and it was to me a very, very fun project. I was never bored because you know, each square was different, and every square was a new project to me. You can see the picture of mine, at 63 square afghan CAL gallery. ;)

dixieredhead -

I wish you were still here! And I hope you'll come back one day so we can have a little crochet people gathering. :D

2goofy -

Are you in Mississippi Jackson area now? :think

I sure hope so! It's always exciting to know there are more crocheters in this area.:U

• 3 weeks later...

HI...I live in the Fannin area of Rankin county. However, I'm moving to a small town in NW Tennessee in about a month. I wish I knew more people that crocheted while I live(d) here, but just found this forum last month.

Hi AngelLady! You are in my area. I live up near the reservoir. There are crocheters around here but you have to look really hard. Glad you've joined Crochetville. This is an awesome forum.

Stacey, we got lots of wind and several hours of really irritating, constant drizzle. We were prepared for and expected lots more rain though.

• 2 months later...

Hi Maggs! I'm just outside of north Jackson. Glad to see you here.

And I love your location - I'm also NOT a fan of Hurricane Katrina. I lived through Camille in south Mississippi and have now lived through Katrina in central Mississippi - think I'll start a No More Hurricanes club and just live in denial from now on! ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived