Anyone from Pennsylvania?

Guest keeron1

I'm in North Huntingdon. about 1/2 hour or so drive (pending tunnel traffic) from Pittsburgh. I saw about 3 or 4 villagers from this area. :hi I work at the N. Huntingdon Giant Eagle in the dry cleaners section. Stop over and say hi some day. I'd love to meet some fellow crocheters.

• 5 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i live in annville. which is about 20 minutes from hershey park. :cheer

You're not to far from me.  I'm in Denver, Lancaster, PA.  Do you belong to any crocheter groups?  I'd love to join one or start one but in an afternoon. 

• Like 1

What's the small town w/o the PO? My aunt lives in Peach Bottom and my Grandmother lived in Christiana, so I'm somewhat familiar with the area.

By the way, and new LYS opened there this weekend in Strasburg. Sit One, Purl Two.

I live in Denver, Lancaster.  We too moved from NY after we retired and love it here. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Welcome to Crochetville, Dsyrn!

I don't know where Cranberry Township is.  I'm in the greater Harrisburg area.  Ask about yarn groups at any place, except Walmart, that sells yarn in your area.  If you have a local yarn shop, check there before the big name craft stores.  Libraries and book stores are good places to check, too.  For finding one online, google yarn/crochet/knit group near Cranberry Township, PA.  I found a group this way at meetup.com.  If none of these work, strike up conversations while you're buying yarn.  You might run into someone that knows about one. 

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...