Anyone from Pennsylvania?

Guest keeron1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My family is in Washington, PA, just moved to North Carolina less than a year ago but visit pretty frequently!

:) Hi There!

I grew-up in West View (6 miles north of Pittsburgh)...moved to Wexford in 76...Cranberry Township in 78...West View again :eek in 80...Shaler in 81...West View again:eek in 88...Bellevue in 90...Brighton Township (Beaver) in 98...Stoneboro in 01 (currently)...BUT:blush...I am getting ready to move south. :woo North Carolina is looking real good:applause...then South Carollina is next in consideration:applause...

Maggie:manyheart

My parents were from Shamokin, moved to Carlisle where I was born. Moved to Harrisburg then to Etters (on the West Shore) which is south of enola! and moved to Virginia 28 years ago, just so my husband could get experience in his job anad then we would move back to PA.....

• 1 month later...

Hi there to all fellow pennslyvanian's. I'm in Hermitage about an hour north of Pgh & an hour south of Erie, 4 miles from the Ohio line. I would deffinately be interested in a meet up, anyone else?? Crochet has been my obsession since age 4 & I'm not yet 40 I love to experiment with different yarns, and Love to meet fellowcrochet addicts

Hugs, Dawn AKA Sunrisedq

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Porter, Pa. Just outside Dayton pa. which is 17 miles from punxy and 17 miles from new Bethlehem and probably 17 miles from everywhere else (ha) I'm new to the site

Hi. I'm Turnip Brain.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...