Anyone From Wisconsin?

Guest Carrieannecats

Guest Carrieannecats

Hi! I am from South Central wisconsin. On a farm, near Milton?Whitewater...is anyone near me? I would love to meet some crochet friends !

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi! I grew up in Athens then in Merrill! Good to see you WI people! I can not wait to get back home for a visit! Eat some cheese curds for me, they don't makes those in Hawaii. My grandma is actually from Milton btw!

Hooray for Wisconsin people!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Sharon! Where abouts are you? I live near Milton, in Rock county. Would love to meet some new crochet freinds. In Janesville, my nearest city, they have a neat group, called Stitch and Bitch, in a neat coffee shop on Thusday nights, and the ladies are so nice! Pm me if you are anywhere near, as Wisconsin is just such a HUGE state!

Hugs!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in North Prairie WI. But I'm in Brookfield, Waukesha, Mukwonago, Delafield, and West Allis a lot. I'd love blogging buddies, penpals, or crocheting friends from the area, so feel free to contact me!

• 4 months later...

I am in the Wisconsin Rapids area. Anyone out there who would like to form a Central WI SNB? Let me know!

:hiI'm from the Oconomowoc area (just a little north, actually). I'd LOVE to meet up with other crochet enthusiasts!

From the sounds of it, there are several of us in the SE WI area. It would be a lot of fun to meet up! :hook

• 4 weeks later...

I am originally from Wisconsin also, grew up in Fond du Lac. I loved it there. Great childhood. :yay I am now in Florida, in the Ft. Lauderdale area. I love Florida and could never go anywhere else, unless ofcourse we get another one of those (#$%^&*%^&*^&%^&*())I(*&U(*&^^%) like we did last year, then we may have to go! I can't use the word here, I think it is bad luck. I commented on your webpage, your blog. I love your dogs! I can't believe that spammers got onto your blogspace, how can they? How dare they!:manyheart

Hello-

I am in Appleton between Milwaukee and Green Bay. (Actually closer to GB than MILW)

Welcome, angt!

I'm from the Fox Cities, too!

Glorious spring, isn't it? Even today's rain is wonderful.

Welcome, angt!

I'm from the Fox Cities, too!

Glorious spring, isn't it? Even today's rain is wonderful.

Yep. Not Liking todays weather though!!!! Happy easter.

Archived