MamaHooks

I am Happy -

:cheer:cheer This is awfully silly I know. However, I just sold my first copy of my Itsy the Baby Penguin Pattern from my new online shop. I am extremely pleased and really silly. I have had free patterns and of course people look them up and make them up and so forth. But this is the first time anyone has Paid me to send them one of my patterns.... WOOOT! Yep, I am totally happy and silly with happiness. Happy Dance!!!:yay:yay:yay

Pattern is located if anyone wants it at The Crochet Display.

What a cute pattern! I really like those flower barrettes, too. Do you plan to sell that pattern at some point? Congratulations!

Thank you everyone. I am just so happy.

What a cute pattern! I really like those flower barrettes, too. Do you plan to sell that pattern at some point? Congratulations!

Yes, I was thinking of writing that pattern up soon. It will be about a week or so before it is on the site.

Congratulations!! :yay :yay :yay It IS a big deal!!! :hook

That's awesome, and I love the penguin!

It is not silly to be excited. Congratulations on your first sale! Print it out and frame it, kinda like the old days when a business would frame their first dollar and hang it up! You deserve to be excited, so do that happy dance as much as you want and we'll dance with you!

Congratulations and don't forget us when you become a big crochet design superstar!!

:rofl, I'll be 102 and wondering where my teeth are by the time I could become a crochet design superstar! Besides I would never forget Crochetville. This is where all the :2rock (rockin') people are... :lol.