Nevada and/or Texas

Tiffany

I switched to cross stitch tonight and kept the afghan hidden. :cheer I'm the world's worst at keeping a secret like this, I want to show it to him so badly, but it's going to be more fun to give it to him all finished. I really like the way this is turning out. I've never used Homespun yarn before but this project is so much fun to work on.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm in Edna, about 100 miles south of Houston. None of my friends can crochet, but they all love my stuff, can't get enough of it.

I hope to see ya in the future.

Velvet:yay

I'm in the Texas Panhandle! Too far from Houston but not far at all from Fritch and Borger, too! :U I'm right off I-40.

• 3 months later...
Well I know I'm very late to this thread but I hope someone reads it & responds. I live in

Waco. Are there any crocheters anywhere closeby?

Sorry, I live in Amarillo

Well I know I'm very late to this thread but I hope someone reads it & responds. I live in

Waco. Are there any crocheters anywhere closeby?

----------

Hi Nan Nan, I'm in Austin, so not too terribly far away.

• 1 month later...

Hi! I'm Mary and I live in Las Vegas. I moved here from San Antonio, TX almost 2 1/2 years ago. I'm in a small group of crocheters and we usually get together twice a month. I'd be happy to meet you and you're more than welcome to join us!

That we have not decided yet. We are looking at either the San Antonio or Austin area, but I'm originally from Houston, so we may move back there to be closer to family.

Ooh...I'm in the south part of Houston...Clear Lake area.

Archived