Western Canada crocheters??

crochetdiva

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think your are right. You'd think since we live in igloos and have year round snow, (lol) that we would all be crocheting and knitting to keep warm.

I think that the craft is making a come back, but not fast enough in my area it would seem.:knit

Leah, I'm in Ottawa, anywhere close to you? and Diva ... don't forget about making booties for our dogs ... y'know how we all take our dogsleds to work! lol

anways its always nice to see fellow Canadians on-line, but its also great to see everyone else too, I love looking up "new" countries on a map.

Happy Crafting!

Fran:computer

• 1 month later...
Guest Pufflet

I live in :sun Victoria, BC.

Kinda of hard to get together :blush when western Canada is so big.

Anyway, :hi hi there fellow Canadains !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey fellow Canucks! I lived in Edmonton for about 20 years, but now I live about an hour and half from Ottawa. I can barely find yarn where I am, let alone other crocheters. Hope to chat with ya'll soon! :)

Hey fellow Canucks! I lived in Edmonton for about 20 years, but now I live about an hour and half from Ottawa. I can barely find yarn where I am, let alone other crocheters. Hope to chat with ya'll soon! :)

Hello Tara!!

I'm live in Ottawa & was raised in the area, if you need hlep finding some LYS, let me know & maybe I can give you some suggestions!

Welcom to Crochetville!!

Fran

Hello all you Canadians!! I'm from Medicine Hat, AB. Glad to hear from other Canadians. Happy crocheting to all!!

Well, well well, that makes two of us jenzire! This is soooo cool! I am in the Hat in Alberta. Lets get together and do some crocheting!!!

PS: Happy Canada Day, eh. (belated):hug

• 3 weeks later...

Archived