The Shrone

Anyone from the Pacific North-wet?

Hi! I live in Chehalis (well Adna really). So close to Centralia. We've been here for 10 years and before that just south of Seattle.

kathyg

I'm south of Seattle in Kent near Covington...east of the airport :)

Heydy Ho!

I live way down south in Southern Oregon, Pacific Not-So-Wet - and we luv it!

Wish I knew at least 1 hooker in these parts but I don't!

Hi :) I am in Troutdale Oregon it is close to Vancouver have crocheted for over 35 years love it drop me a line if you want to was thinking about starting a group to meet maybe twice a month .

Terrie

I'm at the south end of Seattle. Anyone else want to talk/connect/possibly become friends?

I am in Portland and have been trying to connect with some crocheters in my area. I have sent a few PM's but nothing back yet.

:(

Well, I live in Kent, near Pacific Raceways... moved up here from So Cal last year and don't plan to ever leave. Love it up here and I love the rain!

OMG!!! We might be neighbors.....i live right by grcc. Nice to know a friend is that close

I'm dredging up this incredibly old post in hopes of actually starting a crochet group meet-up. :D I'm in Bellevue with easy access to freeways in all directions.

PP- I am so jealous of you living right by Weaving Works! My little brother lives 2 blocks down the street (on Brooklyn) and for some reason he doesn't take advantage. lol

I've been crocheting for a while but still consider myself a novice (but I'm a quick study!)

Hello All.

I just joined and am from St Helens, along the Western Columbia River. I have a passion for crochet, cooking, sewing, quilting and loom knitting. Oh, I do some beading as well.

So nice to see fellow PNWerners here.

Aberdeen here! It would be nice to have a get-together like a quilting bee, but make it an in person crochet bee/gabfest:hook:hook. Heck, I just might have to host one next year!

Anyone from Portland or Seattle and all points in between? I'm in Centralia (WA) mid-way between the two cities. Would be nice to know there are other crocheters around these parts!

~ Lori

I live a bit north from Seattle. I'm in Everett!