Anyone from the Pacific North-wet?

The Shrone

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi :) I am in Troutdale Oregon it is close to Vancouver have crocheted for over 35 years love it drop me a line if you want to was thinking about starting a group to meet maybe twice a month .

Terrie

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, I live in Kent, near Pacific Raceways... moved up here from So Cal last year and don't plan to ever leave. Love it up here and I love the rain!

• 2 months later...

I'm dredging up this incredibly old post in hopes of actually starting a crochet group meet-up. :D I'm in Bellevue with easy access to freeways in all directions.

PP- I am so jealous of you living right by Weaving Works! My little brother lives 2 blocks down the street (on Brooklyn) and for some reason he doesn't take advantage. lol

I've been crocheting for a while but still consider myself a novice (but I'm a quick study!)

Hello All.

I just joined and am from St Helens, along the Western Columbia River. I have a passion for crochet, cooking, sewing, quilting and loom knitting. Oh, I do some beading as well.

So nice to see fellow PNWerners here.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone from Portland or Seattle and all points in between? I'm in Centralia (WA) mid-way between the two cities. Would be nice to know there are other crocheters around these parts!

~ Lori

I live a bit north from Seattle. I'm in Everett!

Archived