Etsy question

I thought pay it forward meant that when someone has been nice to you, instead of paying them back, you pay it forward to someone else. did I get this wrong?

I'd hate to think I would have to get a TV:no just to know what "the public"is saying these days:lol

In Etsy terms (in most cases), sellers will put one of their items out for free. The only cost is...whoever "buys" the item has to put one of their own items out for free.

I don't know very much about Etsy, bought a few patterns from Kristie and cupcake through it but that's all. So this brought a question to my mind. If you are just a buyer, and you got a PIF item, then how would you pif since you don't sell?

hope that is a clear question from my junbled mind

Sandy

I don't know very much about Etsy, bought a few patterns from Kristie and cupcake through it but that's all. So this brought a question to my mind. If you are just a buyer, and you got a PIF item, then how would you pif since you don't sell?

hope that is a clear question from my junbled mind

Sandy

In the true spirit of PIF...when you "purchase" a PIF item, you then do something nice for someone else. It doesn't necessarily have to be through an etsy shop. You could donate something to a charity, go grocery shopping for an eldery person in your neighborhood, etc. Just pass the good karma on.

Some etsy sellers get curious about how you "repay" their PIF. If you want, you could always send them a convo to tell how much you appreciate their generosity and what you have done to "pass it on". :manyheart

Archived