Alabama Anyone?

• 1 month later...

Hi! I've been trying to get out to the store Yarn Expressions in Huntsville for a while now. I hear they're a great place in Huntsville for some higher end yarns. There's always the Michael's and Hobby Lobby that I love in Huntsville too. :) Sent you a PM too. I hope there are others in the Huntsville/Athens/Madison/Decatur area!

Victoria

I am moving to Huntsville in about 3 weeks and need to find the great yarn stores AND perhaps a local crocheter or two. Any recommendations?

• 3 months later...

Don't forget about the Yarn Swatch Party taking place at Yarn Expressions in Huntsville on Sunday, July 13.

It's going to be a lot of fun, you'll get to eat, meet me (I now you're all just super-thrilled about that! :P), and get a goodie bag with lots of yarn samples in it. Cost is $10, and you have to make reservations by Monday, July 7. Click here for all the details!

• 3 years later...
Hey! I'm in Helena! (located just below Birmingham) We really need to get a meeting place for all of us one day!!!

It looks like it's been years since anyone posted here. I am currently living in Georgia but planning to move back home sometime this year. My hometown is Alabaster...not far from Helena. It would be good to get together.

Archived