Any in Louisiana

Guest southsue2u

Just a note to let those of you who might be interested - our local library in Luling (St. Charles Parish, West Regional Library) has started a group called Library Stitchers. It will meet on Mondays during June and July in the evening. I guess if it goes over they will extend it longer or maybe have a second daytime meeting. There were about a dozen ladies there last night at the first meeting. If you are interested, call the library or e-mail me.

I believe there were equal numbers of crochet and knitters and some did cross-stitch and/or quilting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

wow i forgot this thread was on here! since my last post (way back in 2005) i have graduated LSU and now live in Carencro. I travel to Baton Rouge/Denham Springs/Walker almost every day for work.

did anyone ever meet up? do we want to plan a get together? my house is small but always available!

wow i forgot this thread was on here! since my last post (way back in 2005) i have graduated LSU and now live in Carencro. I travel to Baton Rouge/Denham Springs/Walker almost every day for work.

did anyone ever meet up? do we want to plan a get together? my house is small but always available!

Are you ever around this way on the weekends?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi I live in bogalusa LA. I been here isince. june 2007. It want by fast. This is weather is nice. I do miss the snow. but now i getting use to the weather, I am sorry that i havent been on the forum for a while. I been busy. Since I been here we have a stray that visit us months ago and never left. Instead of buildings. I live near farms. Now the weather is getting better. Hubby and I are growing a big gardening. For the first time. My hubby's parent lives in new york they had a smal farm so hubby use to farming. I did grow a tomotoes when we. Was living on staten island on the coast guard base. Living in the country is quiet. It took me a while. To get use to it. Since my hubby working all the time. I am home. Taking care of the house. I decide to go back Crocheting. thanks for listening

Archived