Any in Louisiana

Guest southsue2u

Guest southsue2u

I live in Louisiana. Just moved here lonley and love to crochet. See introduction in introducing yourself. Sue

• 8 months later...

Hi there, I live in Louisiana. I am close to Baton Rouge. I live in Denham Springs.

Oh and skiddles1977 also lives in Louisiana. She lives in Baton Rouge as well.

We are co-workers.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi!! i am in louisiana as well. I travel alot... mostly i'm either in carencro, lafayette, or crowley for the summer, and during the school year (i'm in college at LSU) i am either in walker/denham springs or baton rouge!!!! we should all get together some time and swap patterns! i know of a group of ladies that get together once a month and share patterns and stories and finished works! i would love to be part of something like that!!!

jayme stith

jmarlo1@lsu.edu:hook

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, My name is Lacey and I live in Lafayette/ Breaux Bridge, Louisiana and I travel to Carencro a lot also. I think we should all get together sometime =)

• 1 month later...

Hi There, I'm new here, just found you'all. I live in beween Eunice and Mamou. If anyone is in this area, look me up! I have a three year old rescal, he is really something! Now that he's a little older I'm feeling that maybe I can get back to crafts again without him unraveling everything!

Looking forward to meeting at least some of you!

-Karen

• 3 months later...

Hi all. I'm be living in Louisiana pretty soon (July) in Natchitoches/Shreveport for school. Hope to meet up with someone or just talk to people.

Archived