lkirsch

Well, I did not see Ohio mentioned

Hi, from Wilmington Ohio. It's a small town in between Cincinnati and Columbus.

I live in Ohio as well just north of Cincinnati in West Chester. Hi fellow Ohioans! :hug

Just checked back in to this thread. I could come to Medina! Anyone else interested?

For anyone that might be able to make it to Medina the Medina Library (210 South Broadway St; it's on Rt. 18 a.k.a. Medina Line Rd.) has a Yarncrafters group that meets on Thursdays at 2 pm and 7 pm. The dates for July are: 2, 16, 30 and Aug: 13 and 27. At least that's what the Library bulletin says. I haven't been to a meeting yet. :P

Hi Susan, I live outside Cincinnati also. We must be neighbors!

I'm in cincy

What part of Cincy are you in? I'm in West Chester. Hi neighbor! :D

I know where Harrison is! We aren't really "close" neighbors, but it's nice to see someone from the area on here too! :)

Hi Susan, I'm in West Chester. Sandwiched between I-75 and I-71. Probably about 35 - 40 min. NE of Harrison.

So we're not close, but we're not FAR AWAY either. In between. :think Oh well.

Right now I'm working on an afghan for us. It's 100 % Cotton. :yarn Browns & Ecru ( off white)... I'll post it on here when I done.

I started it in the car when we were on our Michigan Trip last week. It got bigger then it I meant it to be. But that's good when it's freezing cold in the winter.

~ Susan :crocheting

http://MyhookandI.blogspot.com

Edited by SusanMarie1956

So we're not close, but we're not FAR AWAY either. In between. :think Oh well.

Right now I'm working on an afghan for us. It's 100 % Cotton. :yarn Browns & Ecru ( off white)... I'll post it on here when I done.

I started it in the car when we were on our Michigan Trip last week. It got bigger then it I meant it to be. But that's good when it's freezing cold in the winter.

Hi Susan, that is my favorite thing to make (afghans). I can't stop making them long enough to try something new. :lol I'm currently working on one as a gift for a good friend.

Looking forward to seeing your finished project!! :yes

I'm another one from Ohio. In a tiny town called Ashland right off 71. The local Salvation Army just built a new building called the Kroc Center. And they have a knitting/crochet circle every Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:30a - 11:00

I'm another one from Ohio. In a tiny town called Ashland right off 71. The local Salvation Army just built a new building called the Kroc Center. And they have a knitting/crochet circle every Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:30a - 11:00

Howdy, neighbor! I'm in Mansfield.

Margie

im from smithville ohio , wayne county i have been looking for people from ohio close to me as well so if anyone is close to me let me know

im from smithville ohio , wayne county i have been looking for people from ohio close to me as well so if anyone is close to me let me know

There was a nice write up in the Akron Beacon Journal a week ago that said there was a group of young men at the College of Wooster who have formed a "Bro-chet Society". The paper wrote a nice article on the group. They make hats for charity while watching the football games on tv.

http://www.wooster.edu/en/News-and-Events/News-Releases/2009/October/Brochet-Society

Howdy, Bucks! I live in the rapidly growing city of Marysville, OH. I just happen to come across this site through pure chance (and I am glad I did) and decided to check it out. If anyone knows of any group(s) that get together in the area, that would be great. I tried to travel to a MeetUp group in Upper Arlington Area, but it was getting too far for me drive because of gas prices.

i live in ohio in smithville , about 45 min from akron

Hi,

Is that yarn shop in Smithville any good? I have often wanted to stop on my way to eat at The Barn and just never have had time.

I live near Cleveland.

was just reading through some older posts. I'm from Wampum, PA (sort of near New Castle) so Boardman is just a hop, skip, and jump away.