lkirsch

Well, I did not see Ohio mentioned

:clap Hi, everyone. I'm from Dayton. Actually, I live in Moraine. I've been thinking of going to the CGOA meetings at Lohrey Center. Can anyone tell me when the next meeting is?

Rita

Hi Rita!

I go to the meeting at the Lohery center, and we do meet on the first Monday evening of every month. We normally meet from 7-9 in the winter, but our new summer hours start in June. I believe it's from 6:30-8:00. You should come to our next meeting. In July we will have a "Christmas in July" when we'll bring food and a gift to exchange. (usually crochet related-yarn, etc) Why don't you write me offlist, and I can tell you more about it. We'd be glad to have you come!

Mary Jane Hall

maryjanehall@gmail.com

I'm in Athens Ohio, it's a little south of Marietta, very new to crochet, and I will take any of the help and advice I can get! :manyheart

I was thinking it'd be cool to start a crochet/knit/craft group. Maybe we could alternate meetings between Medina and Akron? Anyone interested?

Just checked back in to this thread. I could come to Medina! Anyone else interested?

I moved to Kansas from Springfield Oh about 3 years ago. Actually saw my OLD post in one of the first pages of this thread!!!! I couldnt remember which screen name I had used! LOL!

:crochetingIf anyone in the Akron/Canton area is interested, we do have a local group called Knit & Hook.

:knitThe link above is our blog and the big red/white button on the right is where you go to join. Membership is Free!

Hello all! I'm new here as of this evening. I'm in NW Columbus and have a friend who's on the far west side of Columbus who's also a crocheter and knitter.

I've been here all my life, but she moved to Columbus from the Cinci/Mt Healthy area several years ago when she got married.

Look forward to meeting some of you in the near future.

Hi,

I live in stow which is close to Akron. I am excited to see others from Ohio. Sometimes I feel alone in my crochet. :clap

Hi,

I live in stow which is close to Akron. I am excited to see others from Ohio. Sometimes I feel alone in my crochet. :clap

Howdy Neighbor..... Nope you're never alone. :hook

Although I now live in Alabama, I was born & raised in north east Ohio (Columbiana County, near Alliance and Salem) and lived in Hilliard (northwest of Columbus) for 20 years. I am new to Crochetville, and look forward to meeting everyone.

Hi. I'm Kathy. I live in Cuyahoga Falls OH. My daughter lived in Salem for a couple of years. Seems to me it was on 10th Street. She's moved so much, I can't keep up with her address. LOL

I currently live in NC but in five weeks (yikes and I don't have a place to live yet...) I will be moving to Ohio. Oberlin, to be exact--I have a one-year teaching appointment at the college. I've never been to Ohio besides my job interview, and I am nervous about returning back to real winters (I lived in Boston for six years so I am not a total cold-weather novice, but I am originally from Los Angeles, so North Carolina was a relief after the Northeast.) Anyone up in that part of Ohio?

Me. me! :clap I replied to your coat question on the other thread. Strongsville is about 10 miles south of Cleveland. Congratulations on your teaching job. If you like it here, will they renew your contract? I'm very uninformed on how that works.

Anyway, we have JoAnn's, Michael's, Catan's, Hobby Lobby and some neat LYSs, so don't load up on yarn before you move. We have plenty here!

I currently live in NC but in five weeks (yikes and I don't have a place to live yet...) I will be moving to Ohio. Oberlin, to be exact--I have a one-year teaching appointment at the college. I've never been to Ohio besides my job interview, and I am nervous about returning back to real winters (I lived in Boston for six years so I am not a total cold-weather novice, but I am originally from Los Angeles, so North Carolina was a relief after the Northeast.) Anyone up in that part of Ohio?

I used to live 10 min from Oberlin, I'm about an hour south now, I'm sure you'll like it. Down town there's a little shop that has wheat donuts that are to die for!!! I didn't think I'd like them, but they are the best. I wish I could remember the name of the place, I think it's maybe 3 doors to the right of the Java Zone. The Mandarin Chinese restaurant is my favorite place to eat, I really miss it. Lorenzo's has the best pizza in town.

Once you figure out where everything is you'll be just fine. ;)

I live in Helena, but my heart is in Neffs--bet you haven't heard of either one of those!

Colleen

Hi. I'm Kathy. I live in Cuyahoga Falls OH. My daughter lived in Salem for a couple of years. Seems to me it was on 10th Street. She's moved so much, I can't keep up with her address. LOL

Hi I'm from the Falls also !

Hello all! I'm new here as of this evening. I'm in NW Columbus and have a friend who's on the far west side of Columbus who's also a crocheter and knitter.

I've been here all my life, but she moved to Columbus from the Cinci/Mt Healthy area several years ago when she got married.

Look forward to meeting some of you in the near future.

:welcome Hi Duchess! I'm over here in Gahanna. There are a few 'ville members in Columbus,

Hi all Southington here. near to Warren. I'm new here so I thought I'd say hi on all the ohio boards. Wish there were more people from my area, Would love to start a group.

Hi, another Ohio native, I'm in Cincinnati.

I'm from OH, but I can't say where.:cheer:lol

I'm making a bunny brother for Rejoice.(you can see her in the toys thread!:yay)