lkirsch

Well, I did not see Ohio mentioned

I'm in Ohio as well...Mayfield Heights, OH to be exact. I'm not originally from Ohio though, I was born and raised in Mississippi.

Hello Ohio neighbors!!! I'm about 30 miles East of Cincinnati (Blanchester/Goshen area).

HI, Ohioans! I'm in Strongsville, south of Cleveland. I get down to Medina about once a month to check out Hobby Lobby and the newish Jo-Anns. I know this is a crochet forum,:hook but did you know there is a Knitters Connection event in Columbus in June at the Hyatt Regency? I believe there are a couple crochet classes and there will be shopping. I'm seriously thinking of joining and going.:knit

Terry :heart

Redheart, there is also a Sewing Expo at the IX Center in May!

Tell me about the Hobby Lobby. Good prices? Different/better selection than Jo Ann or Catan's? They do have a nylon thread that I want, but being as Medina is an hour's drive for me I am somewhat reluctant.

Wow! This is so exciting to see all the Ohio crocheters. I live in Logan, about 50 miles southeast of Columbus. If you Columbus crocheters get together, I'd love to join you. We run to Columbus all the time for yarn and yarn-related events!

Hello, all. I'm in Columbus. It is great to see so many people from Ohio on the site. I moved here last year, but haven't been out too much (lots of car problems, long story), so I don't know really anything about the crochet scene here. Any good yarn stores? Any good place to take an advanced crochet class? I'd love to take a class on designing crochet, or something.

The Medina HL is huge and right across the street (Pearl Rd.= Rte 42) from a nice new Jo-Ann's. Tons of other shopping there, Wal-Mart, Kohl's, Border's, Bath & Body Works--all my favorites. Lots of restaurants, too. My advice is make a day of it and shop til you drop. Check for online coupons before you head out.

Terry

Hi everyone! I'm in youngstown ohio I think i seen a few people from my area here!

Hi Everybody,

I live in Jefferson Ohio near Ashtabula, which is northeast Ohio. I'm into making purses and dishcloths at the moment.

greetings from austinburg,ohio(northeast ohio)

born and raised in cleveland(eastside)

thanks to this site i am now back in the crochet mode...mostly dolls and animals using crochet thread .....

five grandchildren under the age of six make for an endless wish list;) ...

greetings from austinburg,ohio(northeast ohio)

born and raised in cleveland(eastside)

thanks to this site i am now back in the crochet mode...mostly dolls and animals using crochet thread .....

five grandchildren under the age of six make for an endless wish list;) ...

Welcome to the group! I'm from Cuyahoga Falls!! :hook

Hi all! I'm from Wintersville just 40 miles west of Pittsburgh. Any one in my area?

i'm from congress ohio. it's north of wooster, south of medina, east of mansfield, and west of akron. i don't think i've seen anyone on here from congress yet, unless i missed someone?????

Hi Ronda!

I'm not from that area, but my mom lives in Brunswick (which isn't horribly far from you) and is a crocheter. She's actually the one who taught me! I go up there as often as I can!

Happy Hooking!

I'm in Strongsville, right next door to Brunswick. My friend's DD has decided to go to Dayton to college. I'm going to make her a granny afghan to take with her to campus. Red, white, and blue-Dayton's colors.

ah yes, those would be very appropriate for Dayton's colors, although I think you may be refering to the University of Dayton (which is also red, white, and blue as their colors).

I almost miss home sometimes!! Last time I was up for more then a day, Mom and I went to Catan's and I spent way too much money on little silly matching skeins of yarn to make scarves out of!!

I live in fostoria, its about 20 minutes from findlay and about 1 1/2 hours from toledo

This is so great there are tons of Buckeyes here!!

I live in Shelby [city].

Wow, lots of folks from Ohio!:cheer I just saw this thread,and thought I'd add my 2 cents worth. I'm half way between Cleveland and Columbus, not too far from Ashland and Shelby. We have Hobby Lobby, Micheals, and a Joann's superstore.

Margie <:3( )~~~

Wow, lots of folks from Ohio!:cheer I just saw this thread,and thought I'd add my 2 cents worth. I'm half way between Cleveland and Columbus, not too far from Ashland and Shelby. We have Hobby Lobby, Micheals, and a Joann's superstore.

Margie <:3( )~~~

I go shopping in the Mansfield/Ontario area a lot!

:dance I live in Columbus, OH.

i live in the colerain area of cinci. i've been in cinci a little over 3 years now. my dh is from the westside (delhi). i started crocheting about 8 years ago. would like to join a club or something, but my job and family keep me pretty busy!

Hi, I am new here and I live in colerain twsp..

Janice