Well, I did not see Ohio mentioned

lkirsch

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, you're in Salem! That's where my grandparents live, and where my dad and his siblings grew up. W 10th St., to be specific. :)

I'm originally from Akron, but I'm all the way down in Springfield now ...

I am so happy to see other's from Ohio here!:clap My daughter lives in Englewoodm, OH, and we drive through Springfield to get there to see her. I was beginning to think that I was the only Buckeye here. What projects are you working on?

Linda

I am working on learning some new stitches that I should have learned years ago. Also making some dishcloths, otholders, and hot pads for my kitchen.

So glad to see others from Ohio here.:manyheart

Linda

• 1 month later...

Hi - I live in Concord, Ohio .. near Cleveland and the shores of Lake Erie.

I taught myself to crochet about 10 years ago ...I'm busy coordinating a new charity sewing group at our church right now .. but I have a few "personal" patterns just waiting for me to get to them. One is for a darling tea cozy. It looks like a little basket of flowers.

Hello!! I am in, Ohio too. Springfield as a matter of fact!!!! I have been here on C'ville since last November. I havent been as active as much lately, and do miss it! It is great to see others here that are nearby!!

Hello Bobbie Fay,

So nice to see others from Ohio here, and also another self taught crocheter. When you get your Tea Cozy done, I would love to see it! And welcome to crochetville!

Hugs,

Linda

Bobbie,

I just sent out a reply and hoped that it went to you, as you were the one it was meant for. Geez, seems like I am always scratching my head in confusion. Anyhow, welcome! Glad that you are here!

Hugs,

Linda

• 3 weeks later...

Hello and :welcome

I am so happy to see so many new faces here!:clap It seems that we are growing by leaps and bounds!:ghug I need to check in more often, and will when the study I am in is over. That will be in 4 weeks. In the mean keep a place open for me. Okay!

Hugs,

Linda

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Brunswick and my sister, who doesn't crochet very much right now, lives in Delaware. I got "hooked" on thread crochet a few years ago and am making some doilies. Never thought I could get used to using such a fine thread, but the transition was painless! I love it!:)

I know exactly what you mean! I never in a million years thought I would ever work with thread, but once my eyes got use to the fine thread, I loved it. I don't think that I will ever make a bedspread though, but I never thought I would work with thread either, so who knows. :wink:lol

:hug

Linda

Hey you Ohio ladies!! I'm headed from AZ to Fairborn, OH next weekend for my husband's HS reunion. Planned on hitting Hobby Lobby in Springfield. Any other good crochet shopping type places I should plan to visiti?

Susan Rae

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

/me waves from the corner

I'm in Columbus! :D I'm originally from Iowa but my husband and I have been in Ohio for almost 5 years now.

I'm very excited to have found this place, and to see a number of Ohioians around here as well. :)

I was hoping to meet some Columbus/Ohio crocheters through MeetUp, but after they started charging fees the organizer quit and now the groups dead. :(

Hmmm anyways, happy to be here, happy to learn and share what I know! :D

Archived