• Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I live part-time in Temple, Ga...about 40-50 miles west of atlanta on I-20.

We live in Greenville, SC...but recently bought a small place in Temple-which is close to where most of extended family live. (Carrollton, Bremen, Villa Rica, Buchannan, Roopville, Roosterville, Bowdon, Mt. Zion) (I was born in Carrollton & lived there for 30 years). We go to Georgia at least once a month.

Hey My stompin ground to, Raised in Roopville and now live in Whitesburg, family in Buchanan, Roopville and Newnan.

• 1 month later...

Hi! I'm Shelley and I live in Brooklet, GA which is near Statesboro, about 45 minutes or so from Savannah.

I still consider myself a newbie to the area since we moved here from our home town in Missouri a year ago in April.

I recently taught my best friend here how to crochet and am teaching my 2 daughters (ages 10 and 11) right now...I'm hoping to have crochet nights sometime soon where we can sit around, stitch, and eat, laugh, whatever. My friend has a friend she's known for years who she just found out crochets and we've already gotten together once, it was a lot of fun!

I'm hoping to meet other crocheters/knitters nearby and hoping to plan some get togethers and maybe even some day trips to some LYS's in Savannah or other nearby towns!

Shelley

shelleymo2ga@gmail.com

Yahoo ID: shelleymbl

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for a road trip? Don't forget about the Yarn Swatch Party taking place at Yarn Expressions in Huntsville on Sunday, July 13.

It's going to be a lot of fun, you'll get to eat, meet me (I now you're all just super-thrilled about that! :P), and get a goodie bag with lots of yarn samples in it. Cost is $10, and you have to make reservations by Monday, July 7. Click here for all the details!

• 2 weeks later...

Valdosta, Ga. here

Home of the Valdosta, Ga. Wildcats

Valdosta State University Blazers

Lowndes County Vikings

in the running for ESPN Titletown Watch ESPN Wednesday, July 16, 2008, at 6:00 pm to see the Title town special, then vote for Valdosta online. Thanks,

Couldn't help putting a plug for out town.

Valdosta, Ga. here

Home of the Valdosta, Ga. Wildcats

Valdosta State University Blazers

Lowndes County Vikings

in the running for ESPN Titletown Watch ESPN Wednesday, July 16, 2008, at 6:00 pm to see the Title town special, then vote for Valdosta online. Thanks,

Couldn't help putting a plug for out town.

Hey there neighbor!!! :wavingI'm in Adel

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, everyone! Wow, we have a lot of Peaches here! I've updated the list (it was about time for me to do that, huh) so check it out and let me know if I need to edit or update your information on the list. Check out who is your neighbor, too! Perhaps a crochet-together is in order! :)

Archived