Anyone here in Georgia?

tcsgirl

I've just been asked, what it would take for me to move back to Savannah. I do believe if I had some new friends with a common ground on crafting, it would sure help. As I'm disabled and unable to work at this time. But am looking for something. I'm also single again since having a heart attack in 2004; and hopeing to make lots of friends to share hobbies with.

Welcome! I'm an hour away from Savannah and know a few more crocheters/knitters between here and there, so COME HOME! :)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Hello Peach gals -

I actually live in Alaska, but I am currently visiting my daughter in Warner Robins. I will probably take a job I've just been offered in Doraville and send my DH back to Alaska to pack up and move us. I would love to meet other crocheters and new friends.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently living at Fort Gordon, Augusta until mid to late December, then its off to DH next post.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, like Karla in Tucker said "There are lots of Georgians here!" And look! Two "Karla"s too! Hi, Karla! You'll have to give me you last initial so that we can differentiate ourselves here. Please don't tell me it's a "C" also like mine! :lol

Welcome to Megs, SmittenKitten, MarleenCrochets and anyone else I might have missed!

:c9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just joined the forum and the first thing I had to do is look up the Georgia thread.

I live in Marietta (Cobb County). I'm originally from Glynn County on the coast.

PS...Hi Kathy, I guess we're neighbors! LL

• 2 weeks later...

:waving Hello fellow Georgians!

I just saw this post and thought I would say hello.

I live in Adel (Cook County). About an hour North of Valdosta.

I've also lived in Savannah, Hinesville and Ludowici back years ago when dh was in the Army.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi all. I'm new here. I live in Sylvester, between Albany and Tifton.

Tammie

Hi Tammie! My husband was born and raised in Sylvester! (Okay..he was born in Sylvester and raised in Sumner....not much to Sumner! ;) ). We've still got a lot of family down there! I loved visiting because it was always so quiet! I'm from Atlanta...so it was unusual for me to be able to hear the crickets...and see the stars! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I'm from Sparta, Georgia. Actually in Hancock County on Lake Sinclair. I'm about 30 minutes from Milledgeville (30 minutes to town of Sparta too) and 1 hour from Macon. :D I wish there were people closer to me so we could get together and to talk crochet!!!! :(

Archived