Guest crochetcandy

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all.

I'm SoCal born and raised. I'm currently in Anza, just east of Temecula, but grew up in Riverside and MoVal and currently work in San Diego.

ouch!!! boy what a big boo boo for me

I thought I had started this thread but it wasn't this one it was another one. I am so sorry. No wonder I hadn't received anything in my email about this thread or my thread lol

ok big air head here crawling back into my whole lol

HA HA I used to work in the Lakewood Mall wow that sure brought back memories. I grew up in Long Beach. I miss the beaches. I try to take my girls every summer atleast twice. My sis still lives in Long Beach over by Eldorado. If anyone would like to keep intouch and I come visiting the area let me know and we'll do coffee or something. Bring my bag of what ever I'm working on and we can chitchat. :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:cheerHi all

I see that even when you update here it does not add the date and since the last time I posted was in April 2007, :( I thought I would post again to see if there are any other people that live nearby that might want to get together to chat, crochet, :knitdiscuss books, :bookor just have tea??? :coffee I'm still here looking for a stitching friend in Long Beach area???

I live by the state college, El Dorado Park area??

I am married, 2 grown children, grandma, and have a local group??? Anyone interested??? :sun

Ooh! Me, me!! I also live in Long Beach (born and raised) and live by Millikan High School, off Palo Verde and Wardlow. I am still very much a beginner crocheter, so anyone who wants to meet up with me must know to be patient. LOL!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am from waaayy down south! I live in Chula Vista, about 8-10 minutes from the border. Anyone else this far south?

Hey! A Chulajuana inhabitant! (that's a compliment) I actually live a little further north in east county! :clap

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
How about the high desert of So California. Anyone living "up the hill"? Jackrabbit would like to say hi.

Which high desert? :lol:

Archived