Any Alabama Bloggers?

Amy

Just out of curiosity, are there any bloggers from Alabama, especially the Huntsville area, here?

• 1 month later...

omigosh!! they exist! they really do exist! crocheters in ALABAMA!!! :clap

I'm waaaay down south in Montgomery, but I'm so excited to see not one but TWO folks here! :c9

Why am I so excited you ask? Two years ago I tried to find some Alabama crocheters and wasn't wildly successful...at least finding some close enough to meet up with. You two are very lucky to live in the same town. I get very jealous and pouty when I read about folks going to their SnB and crochet meetings. :(

Sara

I haven't met up with anyone around here b/c I simply don't have the time! Being in school myself and schooling my children takes all the time I have during the day~~and some at night~~so I only get to crochet when I'm not home or after the kids have gone to bed for the night.

My aunt and I will bring projects along to different places and work on them together and compare, but that's the extent of it. Wish I had the time to meet up; I really enjoy comparing projects and talking with other crocheters while working on my own!

yarnaholic: Have you been to Yarn Expressions at all? They have a wonderful selection and their prices aren't too bad, either. Too bad I've joined Stash Busters for next month...can't go to our LYS!!

10321189_a7390a1cdb_o.jpg

Archived