Crocheted round star ripple baby afghan pattern

gady1234

:hookHi everyone, I am new to this site, but it was referred to me by a friend. I am looking for a pattern, it is a croceted round star ripple baby afghan, this one should have 12 points to this pattern. Any body that may have a pattern would you please like to share it with me? It is such a pretty pattern.

I am a 63 year old disabled Lady that just loves to chochet and give them to charity for the little one's.

Thank you, gady1234

:cheer Is this what you are looking for?

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/Aggie2may/RoundRipplestar.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/Aggie2may/TradeMe232.jpg

These are links to two versions of the same pattern.

My start on one of them is different to the pattern because I did not have the pattern with me when I started it.

I will find the link to the pattern for you.

http://www.sewonfire.com/round_ripple_afghan.htm

This may not be the exact pattern that I used but it seems to be very similar.

Enjoy.

From one oldie to another.

Have fun.

Colleen.:hug

Thank you so much, that was very sweet of you. I printed the patterns out, I will try them both. The one I saw was made with a bright blue, med. blue and a lime green, with a varigated green and blue, very pretty. I love to crochet and I just love buying yarn, I just I would stick the yarn under my matteress if I could get away with it. HA! My other half would not let me do that.

Again, thank you so much, any way that I can help you out please let e know?

gady1234

A warm welcome to you from a bit further south of you (I'm in what is better known as Silicon Valley). I find a lot of patterns on the net by simply typing the pattern title (for example your round ripple afghan) at Google.com, or a newer search engine I found, think it used to be askjeeves, ask.com. There is a post in this Forum about Lost my bookmarks, several sites were posted there, you can go read them and bookmark them.

On my brower at least, clicking on links provided in the post opens up separate windows, rather than overwriting the window I'm on (for whatever reason, yahoo groups doesn't work that way, I am on two crochet groups and 3 knitting groups there)

• 3 weeks later...

I want to say a big thank you for helping me to get the round ripple star crochet afghan pattern. My Hubby has been real sick, so this is why I have not been on latlely. Hope I did not miss too much.

Thanks again, gady1234:angel

:cheer I want to say a big thank you for helping me to get the round ripple star crochet afghan pattern. My Hubby has been real sick, so this is why I have not been on latlely. Hope I did not miss too much.

Thanks again, gady1234:angel

:welcometo you from Morocco! I am looking forward to seeing your round ripple afghan......the great thing about them is everyone of them looks unique depending on what colors you use, how many colors you use and how many rows of each color you do! Hope you love Crochetville as much as I do!

Archived