Any one from Virginia?

emeraldmoon

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am on the eastern shore of Virginia. Ive been up in woodbridge with my daughter a time or two. Was wondering if anyone is on this side. Im in Nassawadox near exmore. Would love to trade ideas and/or yarn. :hook

Hey!!! Im down near Chincoteague!!!! Too funny, i check this thread once in a blue moon, and the last post is somebody from the Eastern Shore! Yay!!!!!! We're about an hour from each other. Do you ever get up this way much? Are there any yarn shops down there?? (none here...one in Snow Hill MD I'm told)

• 1 month later...

Emeraldmoon! I'm in Mechanicsville also... Cold Harbor Road half mile from the Citgo. Maybe we could have coffee sometime and chat about crochet! I have two sisters that crochet also. One on Nine Mile Road near Airport Drive and the other in Chesapeake. Happy Crocheting everyone!

• 5 weeks later...
Hi Carolyn,

I am in the Martinsville area, where are you??

Sandy

When you said Martinsville it made me think of NASCAR!!! :lol Since you live in that area, I'm sure you kwim!! I live in the little "beak" (as my son calls it ;)). We are about 40 mins east of Bristol - incase you think of NASCAR too!! :P

Yup, martinsville speedway :D Not too into the racing scene though, but always try to keep up w/ ours so i can avoid that part of town...lol.

Nice to meet ya, neighbor. :)

Sandy

Heeeeeeey I go to Martinsville & Bristol every year! (DH is a huge NASCAR fan and so are the kids and I'm a tagalong).

I'm in the Emporia/Jarratt area. What do people think of when I mention Emporia or Jarratt? Death row and/or Elliott Sadler. We're so eclectic *smirk*

heeeeeeey i go to martinsville & bristol every year! (dh is a huge nascar fan and so are the kids and i'm a tagalong).

I'm in the emporia/jarratt area. What do people think of when i mention emporia or jarratt? Death row and/or elliott sadler. We're so eclectic *smirk*

lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived