emeraldmoon

Any one from Virginia?

I second Dhaune's motion--but for the Fairfax/Vienna/ Falls Church/Arlington Areas. It'd be fun to have a meetup one weekend nad include the richmond folks too!

I would love to do that!

Cathey, I live in the West End of Richmond. We just moved here about 3 months ago from Indiana. It's beautiful here. I would love to meet up sometime!

Great to see so many others from VA!!

Natalie

Natalie

That sounds like a great idea :).. I am working now during the weekdays.. Only till 2:30 though but we could always try on a weekend. Maybe at the Starbucks over by Virginia center commons?

Cathey, I live in the West End of Richmond. We just moved here about 3 months ago from Indiana. It's beautiful here. I would love to meet up sometime!

Great to see so many others from VA!!

Natalie

I'm in the Chesapeake/Virginia Beach area. I'm new to crochet, and i'd love to meetup with people in the Chesapeake/VA Beach/Norfolk area for advice and help on crochet.

Anyone live near me?

I'm in the hampton roads area...there is a meeting at the Euro cafe in the farm fresh shopping center in Smithfield the first sat of the month, which is this sat 12/3 from 10-1 and they have every wed at the barnes and noble at the coliseum mall from 7-11 pm. can email me about any of the days...I should be at the one in smithfield sat...

Bren

I am currently in Sterling, Virginia... at least for the next year, then... WHO KNOWS! LOL

I'm in the Hampton Roads area.....

I'm in VA but sadly far from you. I live in the southwestern part.

I'm also from Virginia... pretty central, the southern part of the greater Richmond area (Chester).

I am also from Virginia, about 10 miles from Quantico or 45 miles from DC;)

:clapI think I met you Brenmichelle in Ben Franklin around the holidays..too funny!! You gave me your website..I live in Carrollton, VA!! We are very close neighbors..nice to meet you again!:hook

I'm in the SW VA area around Martinsville. Seen a few folks posting on here that they were near me and I wanted to say, "howdy neighbors :) "

i am from va also, just south of quanitco and about 45 min north of richmond:clap

I am from the Charlottesville area. Actually closer to Staunton now. I would love to get together with other crocheter. There is a meeting at the local library every Thursday night but each time I've been able to go they cancel it for some reason. It's for crocheter and knitters so I bet that it will be more knitters than crocheters. Things usually are like that.

I just joined that yahoo group. Looking forward to meeting new crocheters!

Wendy............where in stafford? I am near ag wright middle and garrisonville and at the back of our subdivision is the new mt. view high school and an elementary school

My daughter, Crochetville member Ah Leah, is attending college in Virginia... um, I'm not exactly sure where :( ... We live in So Cal and Virginia is something like 37,000 miles away from here... I'm geographically challenged:think . I think she's in Northern Virginia and near some college called George Mason... I'm surprised she hasn't piped in on this one, but maybe she's busy with school and work!:manyheart

geo. mason is about 30 miles north of here. and in northern virginia. it is a good school. how did shw end up here?

Ok so I thought I would Join in I live in VA Beach near Little Creek Amphibious Base. I would love to get together but unfortunately my hubby isnt around for a while and I dont really have anyone to watch my boys so....Sadly I wouldnt be able to meet unless it was on the weekend. Anyways its good to know there are quite a few crocheters out there

Northern VA anyone? I'm in Fairfax. I've been meeting with a knitting group on Thursdays and cannot believe there are no crocheters in the area! :hook

FunkyReporter,

It's ironic that you live in SoCal and your daughter, a crochetville member, attends George Mason in Virginia. I live in Virginia and my daughter, a crochetville member (CaliAdria) attended George Mason and now lives in SoCal. And you're right, it is 37,000 miles away!

And Svetlana, you are not the only crocheter in northern VA. I live in Ashburn. I started crocheting about 35 years ago (at least) but stopped the last few years. I have been wanting to get back into crocheting for a long time. My main problem is my darn farsightedness. I can't seem to find a pair of glasses or a magnifier that will alleviate the eye strain.