Any one from Virginia?

emeraldmoon

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in Disputanta- about 15 minutes east of Petersburg. Apparently it's too bad I'm not still living in Richmond (I go to VCU- well, not this year haha) or in Mechanicsville (Dad's house) because then I could be a part of one of these meetups! *sniff* I'm in the boonies!! :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I live in Mechanicsville, 10 min out from Richmond..

Cathey

I used to live in Short Pump about 2 years ago for about 1 1/2 years. Then I got married, pregnant, and homesick so I moved back up to PA.

Hi Wendy and Sherri!

I live in Woodbridge, Va that's not far from either one of you...let me know when...I might be able to make it?

Linda :O)

• 3 weeks later...

I am in Hampton, VA & we have a little group that meets up with gals from Va Beach to Newport News. If you are nearby, feel free to join us!:U

• 5 weeks later...

Hey all the local crocheters and crafters, and etc... I am giving a shout out... If any of you would like to try and sell some of your handmade items, let me know, I have room at my area in the olden days festival in Smithfield, VA... So you would only incur the cost to drive there, I have some tables and the shade canapy to keep cool...The booth was cheap and well I just didn't make enough stuff for the 2 days of sales....

it is june 30th and july 1st this sat and sun.... let me know asap... If you have washcloths etc, you make soaps doesn't matter...it is a olden days fest and they want it to be handmade....

Can you tell I am winded...hehe....Any help would be appriciated...PS thier is a meeting on wednesday nights at the panera bread on coliseum drive in hampton for the SNB group... ~ 7 pm on....I will be there nowadays too....

If you handdye yarns etc...giving an all crafters bulletin...if you want to take a chance or first time....I have paid for the booth etc...so no extra costs but what you paid to make your items....

My email that is fast to get ahold of me is... woodhilldesign at charter.net and if you decide to I will send you or talk to you tonight....my number and where the booth is on main street....

Thanks,

Bren

• 3 weeks later...

For those who live in Prince William County, The first wednesday of each month the Chinn Center has the "Hook and Needle club" at (I think) 7:00 PM. I haven't been able to make it yet, but every month I get another email reminding me that it is one of the activities and groups meeting at Chinn Library. Hopefully soon my daughters will have less activities that take place wednesday nights.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone local to the hampton roads area? I have another booth if you want to join and sell your handcrafted wares.... Just pm me and I will let you know... It is Oct. 20th 1 day and I have tables and etc...

I am doing this to help out someone so they have little overhead cost and can get a feel of selling at bazaars....

So drop me a line if you would like to participate with me.... I sell knitted and crocheted items and a few sewn items....

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I live in Fairfax, about 1/2 hour from DC. There is a great store a mile from my house called the yarn barn in Burke. If anyone comes up this way, gotta visit! Here's the weblink to the store:

www.geocities.com/theyarnbarnonline/

I live in Alexandria! Just moved from Woodbridge where the closest LYS was in Fredericksburg. Living closer to a LYS was one of the things I was most excited about when we decided to move! :lol

Archived