Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OneCraftySAHM

Pat Catan's!

4 posts in this topic

Went to Pat Catan's Craft Store today! WOW! :eek It is WAY bigger than our Joann's! I was in craft heaven, lol! Their Bernat yarn was actually cheaper than Walmart's!

Anyone else have a Pat Catan's close?

:hook

I'm in Ohio and we have Pat Catan's - love that store. I think the prices are better than JoAnn's - except when JoAnn's has the coupons. But, I was disappointed when I stopped in this week, it seems they have cut the yarn department way down. One and a half aisles and that is it. Hopefully, it is just to make room for more xmas stuff. Otherwise, I will be spending more at JoAnn's as my local one has about six aisles of yarn.

Pat Catan's is the cheapest for lot's of other craft items - way cheaper than JoAnn's. Fall and Halloween items - you can find some really nice things at very reasonable prices.

i don't have one near me, but i was at one last spring when my mom, my sister, and i went to sharon to The Winner to get my sister a prom dress. we saw they had a pat catan so we went, i loved it, it was huge, much bigger than any craft store i had ever been in. Too bad i wasn't into crochet at the time, lol. my interests come and go in waves.

Lee Ann

I am 30 miles from the closest Catan's...I don't get there often...but when I do...I spend a small fortune!!!

By the way Lee Ann...they moved from Sharon to Hermitage a few months ago...that makes it 10 miles closer for me.