christinascrochethaven

3 New Hat patterns

Too cute!! I may hae to make this or the winter!!

great hats thanks for sharing the patterns, i will make one for my son. :ducky:)

You have some really wonderful patterns on your website. My mind is running through all the yarn in my stash and what I could use to make up some skirts for my niece! Sooo sweet! Thanks so much for sharing your patterns. Really amazing.

Thank you so much for sharing your patterns! I have to make the girl version of the first hat for a friend of mine's daughter, she'll love it. thank you again.

Great hats. :cheer Thanks for the patterns. Now to decide on which one to do first. :hook

Neat hats! I may have to come back to these patterns when I get around to winter hat making.

What a great site and patterns you have!! Your so wonderful for sharing them, I am going to try and make up a hat or two with some left over yarns!!

Thank you for your kindness!

Nice hats The red&black one was really striking. =)

Very nice, Christina! And you have some great models there -- they look very happy to be wearing your clever creations!

Great patterns! I just spent a whole bunch of time looking at all your patterns. I now have more on my list of to makes! How sweet of you to make hats to give to school kids. Good way to use up leftover yarn.

Alice

Those are great hats! I've thought sometimes about making hats for the kids at school. I was a teacher for 1 1/2 years (before my son was born) and there were so many kids who needed caps and scarves. Great job!! I'm really inspired by your work!

Victoria

Thanks for the great patterns. I like the ridged one. Will be great for my grandsons!

Really like your patterns. Thank you so very much. I did crochet the Ridged Friendship Hat for a gift and it turned out nice. I am now crocheting your Curly Child's Scarfs for my grandaughters :yarn It a great pattern and fun to crochet. Thanks again. ( Your little model is so cute.)

They are really cute patterns. I plan to start making hats for charity as soon

as my afghan is done. Only one row to go!!!

Thanks for sharing these patterns, they are fantastic..