I've been trying to login in 2 days now

HI to all:

I'm sorry if you don't see me post often but I'm trying and i just couldn't get in. It was like my server didn't want to get in...

Very frustrating ..

None the less I'm in now and I've been working on magnets and i'm working on a pattern I'm testing for Kristine so soon I will be able to post photos in the show and tell.

I'm sorry if you don't see me post often but I'm trying and i just couldn't get in. It was like my server didn't want to get in...

It's not you. If you read this thread, you'll see the forum had problems and it should be fixed now:

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=32925

still cant get on at home.....

You should be able to sometime tonight or maybe tomorrow. :)

Lillibet, I'm sorry you missed all the notices we tried to get out and about in various places: my blog, the "forum closed" notice that referred people to my blog (when we were able to access it, and when the old site host would load it).

Hopefully, before the site went down, you had been able to read all the messages we were posting in here about why it was going down and what we doing to get things resolved.

I'm glad to say that things seem to be running very smoothly now that we've moved to our own dedicated servers at a new site host.

All our members aren't back yet, as some of their individual ISPs haven't updated their name server information yet. So their ISPs don't know how to get them here, even though we're up and running. Hopefully, it will just be another day or so before ALL ISPs and sites have their name server info updated so that everyone can access us.

:manyheart I'm just so happy Crochetville is back up :c9 ahhhhh large sigh of peace and contentment

I'm painfully addicted and hate :blush to admit the different blogs, sites, etc. I was surfing trying to get my fix! :eek

Huge, heartfelt hugs :hug and thank yous to everyone who worked so hard to get this wonderful place back on line - :manyheart

A great Big

:cheer :cheer :cheerThank you :cheer :cheer :cheer

to all our loyal leaders here who got us back up and running.:hug :hug :hug

I hope your last nerve has not been stepped on by those of us in Crochetville Withdrawal:devil

Darski, my last nerve is doing fine. Thanks for your concern. :):D

It's my NEXT to the last nerve that feels it's been stomped all over! :lol:lol:lol

No, I'm just kidding. All our Villagers have been brave troopers through the whole downtime fiasco, struggling through withdrawal symptoms and all.

I'm just glad we appear to be stable now!!! :yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, :cheer :cheer :cheer to all of those who worked so hard to get this forum back up. I don't post much but I do read alot on here when I take breaks from housework and crocheting. I was out on the truck with hubby on an overnight trip Wed/Thurs and when I got home yesterday I was dying to get on here and the forum was down, boy was I having withdrawals,:eek I was so happy first thing this morning after I got my Annies Attic pattern I checked in here and it was back up, running and I could get in!!!!!!:clap :clap :clap :clap

Happy Dance Time!!!!

Pam

i can read at home! i dont have to wait till tuesday when i go back to work..... patience is NOT one of MY virtues

glad you're back, missed ya bunches.

thanks for everything you do here by the way. sometimes i forget to say that to the moderators and such

Archived