• A friend told me about it
    • Other
    • searching for a pattern

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was looking for something to do with my time. I did searches for charity projects. I ended up at crochetville but passed it by and ended up at the Ships Project and ultimately Soldier's Angels.

I came back to crochetville looking for patterns. I will admit the 'hall of shame' was a turn off for me. Eventually I spent enough time lurking on the site to find out how nice and generous everyone here was with their advice and talents so I joined.

So Glad I Did!!!!

Actually I was looking for yarn packages and Google came up with this site stating that some here had purchased yarn packages from Herrschners.

Peaked my curiosity and I decided to join - it's that simple.

• 10 months later...

When I got back into crocheting this past fall, I decided to see if there were any crochet forums online. I could not believe all of the crochet patterns, forums, and socialization there is online now! This is my fav forum out of many available. I "read only" for quite some time and finally decided to join and post. This is a great place to learn, share, and enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking for more people who like to crochet as much as I do and found this site. I also found a few blogs that are really cool. The creativity and artistry is so beautiful! It's great to be here:) I hope to learn and share a lot!

Teresa

Lots of Crochet Stitches by, M. J. Joachim

• 3 weeks later...

someone had a pattern and it was hosted on crochetville. i had to login to see it. and then i just stayed.

• 2 months later...

I was looking for a new Crochet forum, as the one I belonged to was not very nice. I came across Crochetville in my serarch, joined and have been here ever since. :hook

I have been here thru some of the growing pains and it has been fun seeing the changes and meeting the new members.

I was looking for patterns and came across crochetville [ Im not sure if that was the name when I joined] There were only like 700 members I lurked for awhile before I joined. I think Ive made 2 moves with them and have seen alot of changes, Now look how many members we have!

I really like this foram and there are so many nice caring people here.

when i first gained access to the WWW i was surfing for crochet patterns and alot of them led me to this site.....i guess you can say id been a stalker for years LOL but finally decided this year to become an addict....er i mean member!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was looking for ideas for a bag or something for my niece and I came across Champygirls patterns. After I made the bag I wanted to show off so I joined up. Been loving this site! (Pic of the bag I made is on my flickr page. It's the light purple one)

Archived