• Link on another website
    • Link on a blog
    • A friend told me about it
    • Other
    • searching for a pattern

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I chose search engine, because that's how I ultimately found the place. :D I was looking for a pattern and found a knitting forum. Then I said, "If there are knitting forums, there has to be one for crochet!" I put "crochet forum" into Google and I think this was the first place that popped up. The site looked nice, so I joined.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was looking for animals patterns for a Noah's ark set ... this site kept coming up over and over! I Love it here! I didn't really find the animals that I was looking for, but was inspired by such kindness of others to try my own. Did I mention that I love this place? !

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a member of Crochet Guild of America. I read about Crochetville on their message board and/or Chain Link newsletter. Don't remember which. When I finally looked it up I knew I had ot join. So here I am.

Kathy R. Monzon

krmonzon - Crochet Guild of America

tnkycrochetnut - Crochetville

RachelG told me about it when another forum I was using shut down. Goodness that's been a long time ago. Thanks Rachel!! Love it here!

Yeah...must have been a very long time ago. :) You're welcome...I love it here too!

• 1 month later...

Archived