• Search engine
    • A book or magazine
    • Another message board/forum
    • Link on another website
    • Link on a blog
    • A friend told me about it
    • Other
    • searching for a pattern

my mom told me about it. so i decided to join. i dont go out much so all i have to do is crochet. joining this site gives me a chance to talk to people who enjoy the same thing that i do. thanx:c9

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If your answer fits in the other category, please feel free to add a post and let me know what that other category is. If I see a trend forming, I'll add a new category to the poll options.

How about a category: "I do not remember".

I am so stumped. I wanted to say, simply bumming around on the Internet, but that wasn't a category either.

:eek, I can't believe I don't recall exactly.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I found the link on a crochet blog...which I found while surfing another blog, and etc, etc. I follow links and never know where I'll end up.

I was a member of a group on Yahoo and on MSN groups. I don't like the format of the Yahoo groups, can't navigate there...so this is my favorite. I hate having to 'sign in' to MSN two or three times to get somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I found this site by mistake actually. I was looking at patterns and some how landed here. When this site showed up, I was like ummmmm what is this, I was looking at patterns and it brought me here but didn't show me a pattern it was a comment someone had posted or something about a pattern. Oh well glad it brought me here :clap:cheer.

:cheerIt has been a good long while ago but I am sure I was looking for a pattern as usual, my searches lead me from one place to another as I wander around the net in search of crochet, but this place stuck! I never left. Everyone here is so nice, and helpful. We have some of the best people here!:hook

I found this when I was looking for a crochet pattern and love the idea of a forum for crocheting! I found so many for other things and am delighted to find you!:cheer

As usual I was looking for crochet patterns and one site led me to another and I found this forum.I had saved it on my favorites so that I would be able to find it again.I lurked here for a few months enjoying all the info and viewing the talents of everyone.Lots of nice people here :yes

I was working on the chrysanthemum tea shawl and needed help. This site had the corrections from Doris Chan herself. It was wonderful to be able to complete the shawl and go on to make another...and another.

Archived