• Search engine
    • A book or magazine
    • Another message board/forum
    • Link on another website
    • Link on a blog
    • A friend told me about it
    • Other
    • searching for a pattern

It was on a knitting forum..Came to C'Ville and to C'mania.

I learned alot from both!!!

I found c'ville by searching for pet patterns :dog :cat. AJ's Dog Bone Mat pattern came up in my search, and it sounded interesting so I surfed in. That pattern had already been taken down by the time I came along (waiting to be able to buy the pattern, cus I really love how it looks), but I stayed and lurked :lurk for a while, then finally had the time to say "Hi"! :hi And am so glad I did. Blessed to be here. :angel

I typed a crochet question into "ask Jeeves"? and Crochetville came up. I am so lucky. This is the best site!! I am hooked!!

I belong to a gardening forum, and one of the very active members there posted in the "Recipes and Crafts" section about here...she had recently found you while searching for cat toys, I believe. So, I put "a friend told me"....

I'm part of a pretty active charity crafting message group. Somebody posted a link to a cute hat pattern here or C'ville. After I checked out the pattern, I just kept surfing around. This place was so neat that I just HAD to join!:manyheart

Found Crochetville while searching for patterns, info on crocheting, knitting and plastic canvas stuff. :cheer:clap:manyheart And I'm so glad I did!

My friend always shows what she got from yarn swaps on her blog and mentioned the name of the forum there.

My Loving Sister lilpug told me about it ;)

Found Crochetville wandering around the internet, best find I ever made!:manyheart:woo:jumpyay

I found Crochetville while searching for free patterns and ended up at someone's original pattern post (although I can't remember it right now I do have it at home).

I was curious as to what this sight was becasue I have never ever used forums before let alone seen them.

I stayed and lurked then couldn't resist anymore and joined.

After a few days of working out how to navigate my way around I was hooked and spend all my spare time at work here now!!!

Love your work-Keep the Ville going strong!!!:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

I LOVE the idea of polls! I think:idea you should make a special place just for all different kinds of polls.......perhaps right here in the Coffee:coffee Shop a special poll section:applause!

I was searching the yarn aisle at Walmart in Puyallup Washington and a very nice lady and I struck up a conversation about yarn,etc. She gave me the name of this site. About a week later I went online and found it. I loved it and started posting and going to the chat room. I LOVED the chat room and had one person that I enjoyed chatting with. After about a week I found out that my chat friend and my yarn aisle friend were the same person! Vicki---mythunderbird. We had a great laugh and we met for lunch.

Searching for help with a pattern

I found you all while Googling for free crochet lessons, helps. Peeked around the corner a few times before taking the plunge and joining. :lurk Margie

I was told by my mother that is was a great place to be :cheer

it is so I told my baby sister :hook and she loves it too now my DD1 wants to join but I do not think she is old enough yet will have to wait and see

I was looking for a pattern when I started wondering if there was a crochet forum, googled, lurked, registered and here and I am.

i was google searching patterns for toys.....and hey presto, here I am! lol

I remember which pattern led me here. It was Hubby's Nightstand Trashcan which I came across when doing a general search for patterns. The rest is hirstory...

I belong to a gardening club, National Home Gardening Club, where a member recommended this site when we were discussing crochet. It's to cold to garden now! :wbrr

I was trying to find a new project and it had a link to a crochet along and I thought that was the neatest idea.

Hey! I found it when I was looking for a doggie sweater pattern.. (Let's keep that between u & me) LoL .

Me,,,doing a pattern search which landed me in a blog,,,,then directed me here, thru a clik.

i just started crocheting again after many years, and I have been searching the web for free patterns and ideas since May 06. There aremany sites out there but I never came across this site until a friend told me about it. I am looking forward to many more years of ideas. I'm really new to this forum stuff but I will learn to muddle through (i hope)