• Link on another website
    • Link on a blog
    • A friend told me about it
    • Other
    • searching for a pattern

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found it by searching for "crochet forums." This site has been extremely helpful to me, a newbie crocheter. :clap:hook.

I was at another crochet website. I think I was looking for a little girl's purse. I ended up at someone's post here at C'ville. I found what I was looking for, but before I left C'ville, I did some "nosing around":blush I really enjoyed what I saw:yes Everyone's work looks so "professional". and everyone sounds like when they make their items, they do it with love:manyheart . Everybody appreciates what the other crocheter's are doing:hug It also seem's like a nice place to hang out when you just need to take a break from whatever. I'm glad I finally joined:yay :yay

• 3 weeks later...

I found Crochetville when I searched for the "Breezy Diamonds" Afghan pattern in the Big Book of Crochet. I was trying to figure out what color the yarn of the yarn they used was because it didn't tell you in the book and my brother wanted that color for the afghan I'm making him!

since 2007 is the Year of the Pig (it started in February), I looked for a pig crochet pattern. It is said that a pig charm will bring good luck to anyone gifted with it. so I thought of giving my kids and some friends a charm for their cell phones. I found what I was looking for here at the 'Ville. there are lots of nice and generous people here. so, here I am!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I was looking for patterns and found Crochetville advertised for some

of the patterns I was looking for. I was hooked from that moment on. Each

day I log on I find new things I never noticed before. I really enjoy it HERE!!!

day I log on I find new things I never noticed before. I really enjoy it HERE!!!

My official response is "a friend told me about it", but it was actually my sister who told me, sonnets_and_stitches. Of course, who's to say that a sister can't be a friend...?

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking for amigurumi patterns and found the forum using a search engine.

• 3 weeks later...

One day, I was looking for a stuffed toy pattern. Out of the blue, I found KristieMN's birds and the bees pattern. I printed out the bird pattern, and got to work while kids watched My Dog Skip. I finished, and thought it was so cute! So I came back and looked at everything here...and now I'm addicted! But I guess I should say...

:yayThanks, KristieMN!!!:yay

I'm so glad the day I put in google search "crochet images". It came up with Crocheville......hey presto.......been here very since!!!

Thank you so much for starting this up :clap:jumpyay:fame

Hmmm .. I was looking for free patterns ... unfortunately I didn't check the whole poll and I clicked on "search engine" ... which wasn't really how I found it. I don't really remember where I found it. oO;;

• 1 month later...

Heehee!

I was lured here by KristieMN's amigurumi patterns too! I think it was a frog. I never did make it, since I got distracted by all the wonderful things here:hook

Thanks!

Archived