• Search engine
    • A book or magazine
    • Another message board/forum
    • Link on another website
    • Link on a blog
    • A friend told me about it
    • Other
    • searching for a pattern

I'd found CPC through a web search and while poking around in there, kept finding patterns posted here. Therefore, I started lurking and decided I wanted to hang out here too.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually I was googling myself and my patterns (yes, I know, I'm vain sometimes) when one of the searches led to the 'Ville and I finally decided to join even though I was more active in the about.com crochet boards back then. When about.com changed their format, I decided I liked Crochetville's format better and have been a faithful villager ever since.

• 2 weeks later...

a friend and I were trying to make sense of a baby cardy pattern (which i still have to sew together) and we couldn't work it out and she said jump onto the ville, join and post the question in help, so i did and got some wonderful help and was fully encouraged in my work, i am still here, this is my first forum always been too scared of nutters. lol

• 2 weeks later...

I found Crochetville through the Crochet Pattern Central board. I LOVE to go on there and find free patterns and projects and started looking at their links and found my way here!

I almost NEVER buy patterns because they have such a great variety of stuff! And now I REALLY love them because they led me HERE!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

I was searching for amigurumi patterns. I think I came here, favorited it & then didn't come back to join until later on.

I really like Craftster too.. found it at about the same time for the same reason.

I was on another Crochet message board, can't remember the name, but I think it is gone now, it would be up then it would be down then it came back then I think it went away again. Really don't know if it is still out there or not. But someone mentioned this board and i came to check it out and the rest is history...been here ever since.....You gals are great, so much help and information, and Great Ideas and pictures. Thanks for letting me stay!!!

I found Crochetville while searching for patterns online - at Crochet Pattern Central. One of my best finds ever, IMHO!!!

Amy, you and the other ladies do such a great job! I'm so HOOKED on this site!

Amy, you and the other ladies do such a great job! I'm so HOOKED on this site!

Thanks, but Donna and I just established the framework for this site. It's the contributions of all our great and wonderful members that make Crochetville the happy, encouraging, supportive, uplifting place that it is!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived