• Link on another website
    • Link on a blog
    • A friend told me about it
    • Other
    • searching for a pattern

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found c'ville by searching for pet patterns :dog :cat. AJ's Dog Bone Mat pattern came up in my search, and it sounded interesting so I surfed in. That pattern had already been taken down by the time I came along (waiting to be able to buy the pattern, cus I really love how it looks), but I stayed and lurked :lurk for a while, then finally had the time to say "Hi"! :hi And am so glad I did. Blessed to be here. :angel

• 2 weeks later...

I found Crochetville while searching for free patterns and ended up at someone's original pattern post (although I can't remember it right now I do have it at home).

I was curious as to what this sight was becasue I have never ever used forums before let alone seen them.

I stayed and lurked then couldn't resist anymore and joined.

After a few days of working out how to navigate my way around I was hooked and spend all my spare time at work here now!!!

Love your work-Keep the Ville going strong!!!:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

I LOVE the idea of polls! I think:idea you should make a special place just for all different kinds of polls.......perhaps right here in the Coffee:coffee Shop a special poll section:applause!

I was searching the yarn aisle at Walmart in Puyallup Washington and a very nice lady and I struck up a conversation about yarn,etc. She gave me the name of this site. About a week later I went online and found it. I loved it and started posting and going to the chat room. I LOVED the chat room and had one person that I enjoyed chatting with. After about a week I found out that my chat friend and my yarn aisle friend were the same person! Vicki---mythunderbird. We had a great laugh and we met for lunch.

I found you all while Googling for free crochet lessons, helps. Peeked around the corner a few times before taking the plunge and joining. :lurk Margie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i just started crocheting again after many years, and I have been searching the web for free patterns and ideas since May 06. There aremany sites out there but I never came across this site until a friend told me about it. I am looking forward to many more years of ideas. I'm really new to this forum stuff but I will learn to muddle through (i hope)

Archived